Car Shopping and The Devil King

Hello it's me again. I know that I haven't updated as much lately. But any ways last chapter Xenovia became your girlfriend and Lily's half sister Emma is now living in your house also.

P.S: does any one want a new book?
Maybe a Familiar of Zero book? What do you guys think? Give some suggestions.

Now let's hop into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next morning and there were now 5 girls sleeping in your bed.
Where the girls slept was the same but different. Xenovia slept on my chest with Lily and Koneko slept by my head. I woke up and looked at the alarm clock and it was 7 o'clock AM. I wake the girls up and they get out of the bed. I go into the third room and see Emma sound asleep. I wake her up so she and the other girls could get ready. The other girls walk in to the room. They were wearing enough to not show how they sleep in my bed.

"Girls I have something to say" I tell the six of them.

"What is it?!" Emma says excitely.

"Well I have two things actually. Emma I know you love me as a lover"

"How did you know!" Emma says and squeaks.

"I can just tell when your around me. So do you want to date me also?" I ask.

"Yes yes yes I will" Emma cheers and hugs me very tight then let's go.

"You girls aright with that" I say to the other 5.

They agree with it.

"Now for the last thing. I would like you girls to get dressed in some casual cloths like if we were going on a date. Were going to go out to do something" I say.

"What's the occasion?" Xenovia asks.

"Were going car shopping and it's a devils dealer ship" I answer.

"Don't we have 8 cars in the garage?" Rias says confused.

"I sold 5 of them"

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I needed space for new cars. So less chit chat and more getting dressed. I'm going to invite Issei and Asia to come with us. Kiba said he was busy with pacts this weekend yesterday" I say then leave the room to go get dressed.

I go into my closet and change my cloths. I put some casual cloths that I would go on a date in { you can pick your clothes}. After I finish changing I went down stairs and into the kitchen. I called Issei and invited him and Asia then made a quick so everyone could eat before we leave.

{Time Skip}

Everyone was done eating breakfest and we were sitting on the couch.

"Hey (Y/n) who's the new girl?" Issei asks as he just noticed her.

"Her names Emma, she's Lily's younger sister and new girlfriend" I answer.

"YOU HAVE 6 GIRLFRIENDS NOW!!!" Issei yells" Im suppose to be the Harem King not you" he then says with a sad voice.

" I'm happy for you. I don't need any competition" Asia says with a smile.