To Kyoto

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you were in a meeting with the higher ups to talk about Yuuma's sacred gear. First Chapter of season 4 and sorry in advanced for being short.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Me, Lily, Yuuma, Xenovia, Irina, Issei, Asia, and Kiba stood in front of Rias while we were at the train station to head to Kyoto. She hands us each a card with our names on it and it states that we're devils and that we are apart of the Gremory family.

"There's your identification" Rias tells us.

"Ahh the rumored ID" Kiba says.

"Yes, Devils are required to have this pass while in Kyoto, it's also handy for site seeing" Rias explains.

"So with this we can see any temple we want?" Issei says with disbelief as he held his.

"Yes that's right, basically it's a pass that will allow even a devil to enter the temples in Kyoto" Rias explaines then holds out two cards with black leather sleeves on them "Lily, Asia, These are for you two to hold on to. It's for emergency, just in case things happen. It'll allow (Y/n) and Issei promote of need be" They grab a card and put it in their pockets "Have a great trip in my favorite city, I'll see you guys in a few days" She says with a smile.

"We will" We say excluding me.

"Take care Rias" Asia says along with Issei.

"See you later" Irina and Xenovia say.

The four of them then start walking towards the train. "We'll bring you a souvenir" Kiba says.

"That's very kind of you" Rias says to Kiba before  leaving.

"I should get going as well" I say before bringing Rias in for a kiss.

We could feel the glares of jealousy from the other students, girls and guys alike. Of course the girls are jealous because Rias gets to kiss me and the guys are jealous because I get to kiss Rias. I thought this was over a while ago but I guess not.

"Hurry back okay" She tells me after we separate "I can only go so long without you"

"Your starting to sound a bit yandere Rias" I say with a smile and she giggles.

"I suppose so, your important to me" She says.

"And your important to me too" I say "I got to go, see you in a few days. Love you"

"Love you too hun" She says back with a small smile "Be careful"

"I will" I say then started walking to the train.

I knew under the smile she gave me was worry, but I wouldn't blame her. This world is too unpredictable of what it will throw at us, Especially when your me.

{Time Skip}

We were on the train now heading to Kyoto. I say in my chair with Yuuma sitting next to me. We sat in the last seats of the train car. Issei sat with Asia in front of us with Matsuda and Motohama in front of him. Lily, Xenovia, and Irina sat to our left. Yuuma was a sleep and everyone else was talking with each other so I decided to dive into my sacred gear. Azazel has told me that if I dive into my sacred gear I can find a alternative for Juggernaut Drive which is much better then dealing with the risks of Juggernaut Drive. After diving into the sacred gear I am faced with the white room filled with the previous holders of my sacred gear. The holders wore white robes and stared into space.

"They don't seem to interested in me.....again" I say.

I looked through the people and each and every one of them had at least one scar some where on their face or hands..