The White One

Hello guys I'm back with a new chapter. Last chapter There was the mystery girl on the phone and Kokabial arrived to lure out Sirzechs. What will happen next? You probably know half of it but let's get to it.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

We arrived at the school and Sona's pereege was there also. Sona and her pereege were holding up a protective barrier.

"We've covered the entire school with a protective barrier , if nothing drastic happens it should keep anything outside it from getting damaged" Sona said to Rias.

"Thank you Sona, this means so much" she replied.

"Understand that this will only work if conditions remain the same"

"Got it"

"I guess I can't do my special move" I add.

"That's only if you put too much power into it" Sona says.

"Thanks for telling me"

Tsubaki then appears behind us from a teleportation circle.

"Is Irina ok?" I ask.

"She's fine, nothing life threatening. She can thank Asia for that" she replies.

"I wonder were Xenovia is now" I say.

"Have you heard from Kiba either" Saji says as he's holding up the barrier.

"No we haven't, not a word, we haven't even seen him. But he will endup coming here" I say.

"I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As much as I prefer to avoid it" Sona says.

"I'm not going let that happen" Rias says.

"It's not to late to contact your brother" Sona adds.

"You know what I don't see. You trying to contact your big sister" Rias argues back.

"Sirzechs loves you, there's no doubt that he will come here if you call him so call him" Sona says back.

"There's no reason I've already contacted him he will be here within the hour" Akeno says.

"How could you do that with out asking me" Rias says back a little iritated.

"You know we can't do this on our own. Our enemy is a leader class Fallen angel he's not some one you can take on your own"

"Fine then, I guess this will be a fun hour"

We walked through the barrier and into the new school building.

"Issei I want you on support" Rias tells Issei.

"Support?" Issei said confused.

"Yes, I want you to protect Asia and give her power when she needs it"

"I can do that" he replys.

"And (Y/n)"

"Yes Rias"