Heated Moments

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Koneko was a bit off while everyone in the ORC headed to the underworld for summer 'Vacation' as everyone was told by Rias. Now you and the others are facing a dragon Yay.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part. 1

"(Y/n) what do we do!" Issei yells at me as the dragon stood in front of us

The dragon then started to charge up its flames in its mouth.

"Jump out of the way of its flames!" I yell back as we jum pout of the way when the dragon breathed it's flames.

"I'm going to assume this guy isn't friendly" Kiba says while pulling out his holy devil sword.

"You think so" Xenovia says sarcastically as she pulls Durand out of its dimensional space.

"Chaos Gauntlets" I say activating my sacred gear.

I then see Koneko running at the dragon without any thought.

"Koneko watch out" Akeno shouts to her.

She then gets hit by the dragon's tail and thrown at a wall splitting Koneko's head open. I could see the blood comming out from her head and fall to the ground.

"I know this is just a way to see how much we need to train but that's some bull shit" I thought as I looked at Koneko.

Akeno flies into the air and transforms into her shrine maiden outfit.

"Since Rias isn't here it's my duty to take the lead. Kiba, Xenovia do what ever you can to distract the dragon. Issei focus on activating your sacred gear. Asia protect Koneko. (Y/n) I want you to balance break. Lily, Emma do what you can to distract the dragon also. I will give orders to coordinate our response" Akeno orders.

"You got it Akeno" we all respond.

"Let's rock some boosted gear" Issei said as he activated his sacred gear.

"Balence Break" I shout out

My armor then covers my entire body and lastly the helmet forms.

[Chaos Dragon Balance Breaker!] The jewels on my armor shouted.

Then out of nowhere a fire ball flys past my head. I turn around and look at everyone.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

"Sorry I almost hit you" Emma says almost crying.

Lily then tried to comfort Emma as she started to cry.

"It's fine, just when could you start using fire?" I asked.

"Akeno helped me so I could help support you" Emma wimpers.

I turn back to the dragon and I shout
"Let's get ready to dance"

The dragon turns to face Issei and totally ignoring me. Issei then gets a little scared.

"A little help here" Issei says.

Akeno then shoots a bolt of lightning at the dragon "I love dishing out punishment" she says as she does so.

"More than you love me?" I ask her.

"No, I will always love you more" she says.

"Hey scaly over here" Xenovia shouts.

Xenovia and Kiba charged and went to swing at the dragon but the dragon blocked their swords with its horns then parried them. I liked over to Koneko and Asia was truing to heal her with twilight healing.