To Protect = To Sacrifice

Hello it's me. This chapters writing might be a little off sorry not typing on the normal phone then I use normally. Now the rating game between Rias Gremory and Rieser Phoenix is about to commence. So hold on to your asses and get ready for some action.

~~~~~

POV:3rd

Part 1.

It's 11 o'clock and everyone is waiting in the club room for the rating game to start. Everyone one was wearing their school uniform as their battle gear. Lily would not be able participate since she doesn't have a chess piece so it will be You, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Asia, and Issei fighting in battle. Then you broke the ice and asked Rias.

"Are familiars allowed in today's rating game?"

"Yes actually and it will help us a lot" she says looking at you with her reading glasses on.

"That will work perfectly for me, Mo'o I summon you" After you summoned Mo'o he was in his carry mode on your shoulder.

"Why will that be perfect for you (Y/n)" Kiba asked as he looked away from the book and at you.

"It's because Mo'o is a shape shifter. When we were at the training sight he saw many animals and studied them to the best that he could and he can speak but now very fluently"

"The lizard can now speak" Issei said freaked out a little.

"Mo'o who are you" you asked Mo'o whose still on your shoulder.

"I am...Mo'o the lizard...I'm a familiar and my master is...(Y/n) (L/n)..nice to finally speak to you all" Mo'o spoke in a voice that was hi pitched since he was a small lizard at the moment.

"Ohh my, Mo'o actually spoke what a smart lizard you made him out to be (Y/n)" Akeno said while leaning up and siting up straight. She then pet Mo'o with her index finger of her right hand.

Koneko then said after she finished chewing the food in her mouth.

"So how exactly is he suppose to help us"

"As I said he studied he animals at the training sight and even us. So he can now shape shift in to many different animals and even any of us"

"Creepy but might help a lot" she replied and continued to eat.

After a while Issei noticed something different that you were wearing that wasn't uniform.

"Hey (Y/n) why are you wearing metal cleats and not regular shoes"

"It's so I can stand ground when I use my Dragon Pulse and my special move I developed"

"What's your new special move because I got a new special move too, and it's awesome"

"It's a secret till I use it Issei, and let's just say it's very powerful. And even more powerful if emotions become involved"

"Ok if you say so" Issei said then continued to comfort Asia since she was scared.

After that you just sat quietly and waited for the time to pass. Now it was about 11:45 and you looked at Lily and she had a concerned face as she was looking at you. You knew what you were going to do in the game would concern everyone that's why you told no one. The only one who knows is Rex.