Important Meeting

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you had a job to help Riser Phenex with his PTSD that you gave him, but you also got to spend some time with his sister Ravel.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's about 15 minutes since my mom shot a arrow from her sacred gear at Riser. Me, Issei, Kiba, and a very scared Gasper sitting in the hot springs that was a bit down the mountain from where the girls were.

"Finally some time to relax" I say as I laid back in my seat.

"Yeah" Issei says.

"What the hell have you been doing the past 3 days that made you work hard?" I question him.

"I don't think you want to know, but this is the result of it" He says then points at a bruise that was on his side "But I did get a tweak to the chess pieces inside of me from the devil king beelzebub, something about getting a new power"

"Good for you then" I say.

"Isn't there a dragon nest near by?" Gasper says, scared.

"Yeah but there isn't anything to worry about Gasper" I say.

"If you say so" Gasper says, a bit relieved.

"I've been reading" Kiba says.

"Reading what?" Issei questions.

"Reading these fan fictions" Kiba states "They include the three of us in one way or another. Kinda freaks me out how perverted girls can get. I don't know why I'm still reading"

"Ahh, girls are writing perverted things about me!" Gasper says before disappearing into a box that was near the hot springs.

"Kiba means him, me and Issei" I tell Gasper.

"Ohh thank goodness, girls are always saying I'm cute and I can't handle it" Gasper says and the box he was in rattled as he spoke.

"Hey (Y/n), I meant to ask, what was that explosion earlier?" Issei asks.

"Riser being hit by one of my mom's arrows from her sacred gear. He might be scared of arrows and bows now instead of dragons" I explained.

"Ouch"

"He should be fine, he is immortal after all, to a extent" I say.

I then feel the aura of a familiar fallen angel. We then see Azazel, wearing his usual attire, land in front of us at the edge of the hot spring.

"Hi Azazel" I say.

"You still have all those scars kid?" Azazel says "I'm kidding, I'm here for you (Y/n), we need to talk"

"Talk about what?" I question.

"Important stuff, and I'm not the only one who wants to talk to you" Azazel states.

"Right when I was going to have a long relaxing time in a hot spring after spending 3 days in some of the harshest winter conditions I've ever seen" I say as I got up with a towel around my waist.

Part 2.

I'm walking with Azazel down a hallway with what seemed like endless amount of doors. We were still in the underworld and Azazel brought me to a large building in the capital of the Gremory territory. I was wearing my school uniform because it the Kuoh Academy uniform became like the ORC's standard dress attire.

"Who exactly needs to talk to me?" I ask Azazel.

"3 of the devil kings, me, and Micheal" Azazel tells me.