The Leaders Summit

Hello everyone it's me again. Last chapter was a video game tournament that decided the date order. You and the others except Gasper and Koneko are going to the Leaders Summit. Can you feel the feeling of something wrong?

Sorry ahead of time of the plain conference talk before the action.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
We were in front of the door to the conference room and Rias knocked on the door. Lily, Emma, Asia, and Issei seemed to be nervous.

"Come in" we here Sirzechs say from the other side of the door.

We all walk into the room and we see Azazel sitting to the right with Vali leaning against the wall arms crossed, Chief Micheal was sitting in a chair nearest to the big windows facing us with Irina standing behind him, Sirzechs and Serafall were sitting to the left with Sona and Tsubaki standing behind Serafall against the wall, and Grafia was standing by sirzechs . We walked to where Sona and Tsubaki were and stood against the wall. Irina didn't even want to look at Xenovia.

"
This is my sister Rias and her retainers they are the ones who faught against Kokabial. And her pawn (Y/n) killed Kokabial to defend the town from its destruction during the suprise attatck almost a week ago" Sirzechs announced.

"That is quite a impressive feet, I thank each of you for all of your hard work" Chief Micheal says to us.

Then Azazel says sounding like a dick "once again I apologize, it seems one of my boys caused you a bit of trouble"

"Now that all of the participants are represented, let this summit commence" Sirzechs announces.

{Time Skip}

Rias and Sona just gave the leaders a report on what happend between the Gremory household and Kokabial.

"The rest of the details regarding the incident between Kokabial and my household could be found in my official report" Rias says while she turns off the screen that was above the table

"As a witness, I, Sona Sitri confirm the veracity of the report given by Lady Gremory" Sona states.

"Thank you very much" Sirzechs says.

Serafall then turns to Rias and Sona "Great job ladies, you make me so proud Sona"

Sona puts on a embarrassed face at what Serafall said then Sona was a little red then Rias and Sona walked back to where they were standing.

"Perhaps the governor of the Fallen Angels would care to share his opinion of their report" Sirzechs says.

Azazel then sits up in his chair and lays both of his arms on the armrests
"Kokabial went rouge, so my thoughts on the matter are irrelevant"

Then Chief Micheal says back "So he acted entirely on his own"

"Well he never had my permission if that's what your asking. But something tells me the damn fool wouldn't of destroyed the whole town if he knew I was staying here. I've become quite fond of this quaint little place" Azazel said and I heard Issei grunt at him.

"Try to stay on topic if you please" Sirzechs adds.

"I sent The White Dragon Emperor in to resolve the issue but your Green Dragon Emperor took Kokabial out before he got there"

"What I find more troubling about the attack it's self is his motivation. It seems that he was rather desatisfied with the status quo" Chief Micheal says.