The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon

Hello everyone. Last chapter Gasper was held captive by magicians to stop time. And you and Rias saved him. Now let's get into the action.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Me, Rias, and Koneko ran out of the old school building and Gasper was on Koneko's shoulders. When we get to were the fight is we see Chief Micheal, Sirzechs, and Serafall holding up a barrier protecting everyone. Kiba, Xenovia, Irina and Issei were fighting off Magicians. I see a magician behind Kiba.

"Pulse" I say souring a pulse out of my hand at the magician making her go flying.

"Thanks (Y/n)" Kiba says.

"No problem. Everyone okay" I say.

Rias then brings Gasper into the barrier. While Me, Koneko, Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina in a continued to fight off Magicians

"This is to dangerous, which is why I need you to take care of Gasper for me" Rias says.

"Alright" Sirzechs says.

Rias then comes back outside the barrier with us.

"Can we start killing them now?" Koneko asks.

"Were suppose to protect this area until the gate closes so let's focus on that" I say to Koneko.

Then me and all of the others including Rias start to fight off the Magicians. As we fought of the magicians we heard Gasper yell me and Rias's names.

"RIAS, (Y/N)!!"

We all turn around and see Gasper on his knees crying "please listen to me I can fight too, I wanna be a man just like (Y/n) is. I wanna make you all proud of me and I want to be worthy of you. I will fight I just have too. I'm going to do what ever it takes to protect my friends" Gasper cries then rips of the bracelet.

"No Gasper. Please Zechs stop him. Do something" Rias yells.

Sirzechs couldn't do anything because he was keeping the barrier up with Chief Micheal.

"I can do this. I can be a man too" Gasper shouts while he stands up then a flash of bright light comes out of him.

When the light disappears all of the girl that were still frozen were unfroze from time.

"What was that?" Akeno asks.

"Any idea what just happened" Sona asks Tsubaki.

"I don't have a clue" she replies.

"Welcome back Sona" Serafall says then hugs her.

"Would you get off of me" Sona says to Serafall.

"Gasper did it, I'm not sure how but he made time go back to normal" Rias says.

"He stopped the enemy gate too" Tsubaki says.

I then loo over at Gasper and he was wobbling and unconcious then he fell and Asia caught him.

"You did it Gasper" I say.

"I don't understand" Asia says.

"We will tell you the details later. For now I need everyone's help" Rias orders then brings out her wings and floes into the air.

Everyone started to fight the remaining magicians. Rias and Akeno were doing combines with the power of destruction and lightning. Koneko were punching and kicking the magicians. Lily was shooting shards of ice and icicles. Emma was standing behind her sister since she didn't have any combat skills. Sona antld Tsubaki were working together. Kiba, Xenovia and Irina were slicing at the magicians. Issei was shooting dragon shots and stabbing. I was using my duel wield swords and was hacking and slashing at them with some pulses here and there.