Fire of a Phenex

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Koneko, and Kuroka had a intimate life span treatment with you that was good for you and them.

P.S.: I just wanted to tell you guys that one or two chapters after this halter I will be starting season 4. Wanted to give you guys a heads up.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's Monday now, we have break this week before going to Kyoto next Monday. Weird way to set up school days but that's how it is. The ORC was in the club room as we all had just finished doing some of our pacts. Rias was at her desk doing work, Akeno was looking out one of the windows while drinking tea, Kiba as usual was reading, The holy trio (Asia, Xenovia, and Irina) were talking amongst themselves while Lily, Emma, and Yuuma talked to eachother, I sat across from Issei on 2 couches while Koneko sat next to me while eating a lollipop, and Gasper was in a box.

You guys got any ideas in a nick name for Lily, Emma, Yuuma as a group?

"(Y/n), what pacts did you have to do today?" Issei asks me.

"I helped an old lady clean out her attic, helped a botanist with his flowers, and cooked a guy who had night shift some breakfast" I say.

"I got to hang out with my good ol otaku customer and that's it. It was 6 ours of arguing of weather Artoria or Rin is best Fate/stay night waifu"

"Sakura" I state.

"Your supposed to be on my side dude" Issei says "Artoria's best girl"

"I'm not getting into this argument with you" I sigh.

Then a orange teleportation circle appears on the ground. Out of the fiery orange circle was best girl, I mean Ravel Phenex. Ravel is best girl along with Koneko. She looked nervous, and she held onto her dress.

"Ravel?" I questions.

"May I speak to you, Rias and (Y/n)" Ravel says.

"Of course" Rias says then gets up from her seat "Can everyone please stand to the side while we talk"

Everyone moves to the side except me. Ravel sits on the couch on the opposite side of me. Akeno makes some more tea and places it on the coffee table as Rias sits next to me.

"I apologize for the sudden visit Rias" Ravel said as she looked down with her hands in her lap then looked up at us "I wanted to ask for your advice regarding my brother"

"You mean Riser?" Rias questions.

"Riser? I've heard the rumors too. Who is he?" Irina says.

"He's from the Phenex household and is Rias's ex-fiancé" Asia explains to Irina.

"Fiancé?! How romantic!" Irina says then thinks a second "Hang on, if he's her ex-fiancé then..."

Ravel sighed then explained "You see, (Y/n) crashed the engagement party and challenged Riser to a fight, who ever won got Rias, in the end (Y/n) had won with my brother left very injured. (Y/n) was able to bypass the regeneration of our households regeneration powers. That was his first loss in a fight, not that I blame (Y/n) for what he did to Riser but...."

"So Riser hasn't recovered from it, right?" Rias says.

"I-I shouldn't of come here, but I only have your peerage to turn to for this" Ravel says.

"My peerage? Why is that?" Rias says.

"When I was asking for advise on how to help my brother, I was told that he should learn the So calf fortitude that your peerage possesses" Ravel explains "That is what your house hold is famous for"