Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant

Hello everyone it's a new chapter for you guys. In the last chapter a lot of things happened. You saved Lily from assassination by her mother, You and Issei were able to activate your Sacred Gears, And you killed Raynare. Congrats. You have a lot of explaining to do to Lily. Now let's get started.

P.S. Asia will be Issei's girl, she is the only one who won't be yours. Sorry for you Asia fans. :(

POV: 3rd

Part 1.

You just ran back to your car in the school parking lot. It was a quarter after midnight. You weren't exhausted from running 20 minutes straight without stopping. You do run 15 miles a day as a part of your training. regiment. You then got in to your 2013 Lamborghini Aventador and started to head home. When you got home it was a about a quarter till one o'clock.
You went up to your room to check on Lily. It has been about 8 hours since you teleported her to your room. You walked in to the room and you saw Lily sleeping in your bed without any basket ball shorts on only wearing one of your t-shirts and her panties and bra. You then thought.

"My basket ball shorts problubly to big for her, she is a pretty slender and thin girl but mature for her age"

You then walked up to the bed and tucked her in. Then you heard a cough as if some one was trying to get your attention. You turned around and saw Rias,Akeno, and Koneko siting on the couch behind you. Then you thought.

"I'm Fucking toast, their going to kill me for leaving when I did without explainig"

You then said nervously while rubbing the back of your head"Ohh hi girls what brought you here"

You though they were going to kill you but the total opposite Rias, Akeno, and Koneko said something to you.

"We were waiting so we could give you your punishment then go to sleep with you in bed"

"Yup correct Rias but what should his punishment be bondage, tie him to a bed frame while we arouse him till he can't take it any more, or should we do something even more sexy while we look and feel his entire hot and muscle body with our hands as he's tied to a chair till were the ones that can't take it anymore"

"Maybe we should do all of them Akeno and Rias and last after that He then will have to sleep in the same beds with us weather likes it or not"

You then replied to them" how about none of that and I make you girls a special dinner for your troubles, and Koneko I'll also be doing that entire table buffet for you as I said I would. If you three don't mind I'm going to go make the food so can you girls wake up Lily and get her some cloths and help her get ready because I going to go out on a limb and say with what what happend yesterday she won't be in a happy mood ok, if you can do that I would be extremely happy"

You then walked over to Lily and kissed her on the cheek. The girls were stand and we're frozen sitting there at what you just did. Then walked over to the three of them and kissed each of them on the cheek also. All three of them blushed as you kissed them. Then you left with parting words.

'I will be going down stairs to the kitchen to make the food, please take care of Lily. Now see you girls later. Take as long as you need with Lily, she will problubly have some a lot of questions for you three"

You then left the room and went to the kitchen.

Part 2.

POV: Rias

"Uhh was it just me or did (Y/n) just kiss all on the cheeks including Lily?" I said while in the state of udder shock.

"You are right he did and I loved it" Akeno said that while in S mode. Then she licked her lips.