Calm before the Storm

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter another side of Akeno was shown, a cute, girly akeno. Also she came to terms with her past and forgave Barquiel.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.

It was the first day back from summer break. The same summer break that included 20 days of intense training, Mostly mentally for me, A party gone wrong, and a battle with a god. What a relaxing summer break.Everyine in class is talking about how their summer break went, At the moment Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama were arguing about how Issei wasn't able to spent time with them during summer break.

"I told you guys, I had to go to a training camp with the ORC" Issei tells them.

"You were hanging around boobage all summer" Matsuda says.

"Not really, all that belongs to that guy" Issei says while pointing at me slightly depressed.

"Give up on your dream of being a harem king already Issei" I tell him as I leaned back in my seat.

"Never!" He shouts at me like a valiant knight.

"So where was the training camp?" Motohama asks me and Issei.

"Hell" Issei says while slumping down in his seat, remembering his training "Literally"

"Where did you guys go? To a different continent or something?" Motohama adds.

"You could say that" I say.

The bell rings and everyone gets into their seats. Our teacher walks into the room and says.

"Alright class, today we will be having another transfer student transferring into our class" He says then looks towards the door "You may come in now"

The door opens and a very familiar girl with chestnut colored hair who had their hair in twin tails, walks into the room and writes her name on the chalkboard before facing the class.

"Hello everyone, My name is Irina Shidou, it's a pleasure to meet you" the girl says.

I had nothing to say because I wasn't expecting this at all. The boys and girls in the glass stared at Irina, looking at her innocent beauty. Irina then notices me and waves at me.

"Oh hi (Y/n), I didn't see you there" She said while smiling and I did a small wave back.

"Why do all the hot girls have know you?!" Matsuda shouts at me.

"We've known each other for years. We were childhood friends so we go way way back" Irina tells everyone.

Our teacher then goes to Irina "Thank you for your intoduction, now please head to your seat" he said and motioned Irina towards the empty desk in the class.

{Time Skip}

It was now after school and we have all gathered in the clubroom except Rias and Akeno who haven't arrived yet. Koneko was sitting on my lap while liking a swirly lolipop. Lily and Emma were sitting to my right, Kiba and Gasped were sitting on another couch while Issei sat alone on one couch. Xenovia, Asia, and Irina were talking to eachother.

"Looks like you had a safe trip" Xenovia says to Irina.

"Yeah, we didn't think we would see you so soon" Asia adds.