Beelzebub

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter summer break finished and school was back session. Now things are starting to get nasty.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was after classes the same day I found out about Astoroth and his fucking love letters. We were all in the club room, Rias was at her desk while we sat down on the couches excluding Irina who wasn't here since she had some church things to do.

"There is something important we need to discuss" Rias tells us as she had her hands her hands on top of eachother.

"What is it Rias?" I ask.

"A rating game, more specifically it's a tournament to test and rank the next generation of devils, it was supposed to be held over the summer break but  Loki attacked and we all know how that ended up" Rias explains to us.

Gasped then gets scared "I don't wanna, I'm too scared"

"Don't be scared little buddy, I'm here for ya" I tell Gasped with a smile and he nods.

"If this tournament is meant to rank us then wouldn't that mean we would be going up against Sairaorg?" Issei questions.

"Yes, and he's the one that's favored to win the championship, with good reason too, he's on a totally different level. Unfortunately we aren't pared up against him in the first round" Rias says.

"They've already chosen the brackets, that's bullshit" Koneko says.

"That's right" Rias says then sighs "We are fighting Diadora Astoroth"

Asia and Issei's are shocked before Issei clenched his teeth, I just wanted to knock his pretty boy ass out.

"We have a recording of Sairaorg's fight with Zephyrdor match of the torunament, it will allow us to see how they fight and how a real rating game goes"

Rias then makes a magic screen in front of us. We all watch the sheer power of Sairaorg as he became a one man army against Zephyrdor's Peerage, we didn't even see anyone else fight.

"Holy crap balls" Issei says as the recording ended and Rias made the screen disappear.

"Flawless victory, they say he's the strongest devil in the rating game tournament" Kiba says.

"Zephyrdor's power was almost ranked as highly, he has done quite well stepping as a substitute" Rias tells us.

"A substitute? What do you mean by substitue?" I ask.

"His first heir to his house died in a accident" Rias says and then I sense unfamiliar presence.

I look in front of us where the magic screen once was and saw a seafoam like green magic circle appears on the floor.

"Astoroth, of course" Rias says slightly angry.

Then there stood Diadora Astoroth "Salutations everyone, how lovely to see you all again" he says with a slight smile with cliche supposed closed eyes.

He looks around the room, stopping for a moment when he looked at Asia and Lily.

"Why are you here Diadora?" Rias asks him sternly.