Your Saddened Past

POV: 3rd

Part 1.

As you walked to the car you picked, which was your father's favorite car. You got in the car and started to drive to Issei's house. As you were driving people were looking at you as if you where the dream guy or there prince charming, but you were just a normal 17 year old high school student with a irregular past. You arrived at Issei's house and parked your car. Issei was sitting on the stairs in front of the front door. I waved at him then motioned him to come so we could start walking to school.

Part 2.

You walked in to class and the girls where staring at you and some were even blushing as they talked ummungst them selves about you.

"Oh my god he's so hot look how built he is" a girl said

"Yeah, but he's always talking to that king of the perverts Issei" as another girl comment on the others words

Then a girl was trying to encourage another girl to talk to you.

"Hey go talk to (Y/n) I know you can do it and I know you want to" saying it as she teased the girl.

The girl then answered" ok I'll try to talk to him" she said in a frantic manner

"You go this girl"

"You can do it"

"You got this in the bag"

Some of the other girls in class were encouraging her and cheering her on.
As you sat down and was taking out you notebook and stuff out for class the girl walks up to you and says.

"Hi (Y/n) how are you today"

You answer "I'm fine just a little tired but awake, and how are you?"

The girl fell silent only able to say "umm... my.. name..is. Lily.. Miro... ummm I'm fine" then she squeaked and ran backed to her desk. The girl lily then started telling the other girls what happend.

"I didn't know (Y/n) would actually answered me so I freaked out"

As she said that you decided to say something totally out of the blue and unnecessary.

"Hey that squeak of yours made was pretty cute you know"

She squeaked again then started blushing so much her cheeks looked as red as a tomato. The other girls started giving her comments on how they were jealous and how they envied her for getting a response from you.

Then Issei came up to you with his only other friends besides you, Matsuda and Motohama, which were also perverts, what a coincidence. All three of them started grumbling and complain to you.

"Hey (Y/n) how do you get all the girls, and when a girl comes up to you gently shew them away or they run away from you, why can't that happened to me" Issei said with a anger and sadness filled voice.

"Maybe you can't get any girls because you try to peek on them while they we're changing and on top of that being a massive pervert" you said while informing him of who he is.

The first bell rang and classes start

Part 3.

It was lunch now and you were in the court yard about to eat your Ben-to then you herd what sounded like screams and you knew exactly who was causing the screaming, but you started to remember your horrible past of when you were 8.

"Ahahhhahhhahhahhaa please (Y/n) you need to help me please do what they say"

"Please stop doing this to my mom she's the only one I have left in my life so please I'm begging you stop this" you were crying as you were restrained to a chair.

"You know I can't do that till you activate that sacred gear of yours" the fallen angle Raynare said as she tortured your mother.

"I can't I don't even know what your even talking about lady"

"OK then I guess I will have to keep tortering her"

Your mother began screaming again

"Hey (Y/n)" a muffled voice said

"Hey (Y/n) snap out of it, Damm it, Akeno go get Issei he will know what's happening to him"

Then you started screaming as tears started flowing out of your (E/c) eyes.

"Stop doing that to my mother she didn't do anything, if you want activate it try tortering me, so please just please stop tortering her, she is the only one I have left in my life, if she dies I'll be left all alone"

Then you screamed out

"STOP TORTERING HER I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE"

Part 4.

POV: Akeno

"Issei we need you it's (Y/n) he don't look good"

I say that as I walked into the classroom were Issei was during lunch.

"Fucking Shit!!! Damm it it was the screaming I caused"

Issei got up and ran out of the room towards the court yard. I followed him and ran after him. He was cursing at him self as we ran. It sounded like he new why this was happening to (Y/n).

" Hope he will be ok he's the first guy I fell for" I muttered as I was following Issei.

When we got there there was a crowed around (Y/n) and Rias. (Y/n) (H/l) (H/c) hair was all messed up and there were stream of tears coming out of his (E/c) eyes. He kept shouting and screaming while crying and was also muttering under his breath to him self.

 He kept shouting and screaming while crying and was also muttering under his breath to him self

Then Issei told Rias to lift him it. After she lifted (Y/n) Issei punched him in the stomach. Then said.

"Dude you ok now, Rias can you take him to the nurses office to rest" Issei said in a sorrow filled tone.

Then (Y/n) said to Issei "Thanks Issei for helping me again, this is one of the reasons you are my best friend"

After saying that (Y/n) became unconscious. I wondered to my self why he said that and it looked like Rias was thinking the same thing as she took (Y/n) to the nurses office.

"Ohh (Y/n) what happened in your past, I'm very worried about you, I hope you endup feeling better. You are the guy I fell in love with, I believe in you"

I walked back to class and I had saddens written all over my face. I pushed through the rest of classes of the day as I worried about him.

Hello guys it's me again the second chapter now ends here. This chapter filled with sadness while you get to learn about your past. Please send me suggestions and comments about the story and how to you feel about it. OK talk to you guys next time. Bye bye