The Other Bishop

Hello everyone it for a new chapter. Last chapter was open house, you met The Vanishing Dragon, Vali. And met Rias' father. Also you almost got a lemon with Rias but Sirzechs barged in. Damn it sirzechs. Now let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

It was the next day right after school. The entire ORC was standing in front of the Forbidden Door. We looked at the Keep Out tape and chain and lock on the door.

"This Bishop must be powerful to have been sealed this much plus a demonic seal" I thought as I looking at the door.

"In here?" Issei questioned.

"That's where the other bishop is?" Asia questioned.

"Last night my brother insisted that I release the seal and allow the bishop to leave this area, im not sure why but the bishop refused the offer" Rias explains.

"So this one is a complete shut in" I say.

"Its a shame really considered the child used to be the largest earner we had. But that was before you became a devil hun" Akeno says to me.

"With special contracts. The bishop used a computer to make them" Kiba adds.

"So that would mean the power this bishop has must of been fairly dangerous" Xenovia says.

"More dangerous than (Y/n)?" Lily asks.

"In a way yes, but in most ways no" Rias says.

Then Rias puts her hand on the door making a red magic circle appear on the door with triangle inside. Then in a flash of light she breaks the seal.

"The seal has been broken" Koneko says looking at the vanishing seal.

"Let's see how this goes" Rias says then opens the double doors.

We walked into the room and there was little light. The room looked like a kids room with cute stuff animals and things like that. We then hear a girly scream come from inside.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I look and saw a closed coffin in front of us.

"What the hell?" Issei says.

The bishop was panicking and I could hear their heavy breathing from inside the coffin.

"I'm glad to see your looking well" Rias says looking at the coffin.

"I'm don't understand what's going on" a girl like voice says.

"The seal has been broken. You are free to come home with us now okay" Rias says as Akeno opens the coffin.

I look in the coffin and see a person who was about Koneko's height. And the bishop was a girl?. I was thinking the bishop was a girl looking at the bishops outfit. They were wearing a girls Kouh Academy uniform. I feel that this bishop is not a girl.

"Nooooo I don't wanna ever leave here, the out side is too scary" The bishop protests with teary eyes.

"What, she's just a little girl. And look she looks a lot like Asia. Does that mean all bishops are pretty blonds of something" Issei says.