Fun and Games

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was your date with Xenovia and she rewarded you for winning her. This chapter is another date but with Emma. Now let's get into the chapter.

Also, after these last 2 date chapters I will start to use the light novels instead of season 3. So the book will start at volume 5 of the light novels.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.

It's the next morning around 8 am. I was tired once I got home last night  so I went to bed almost instantly when I laied in bed. It was Lily and Emma's night with me last night. As I started to wake up someone was jumping on the bed trying to wake me up.

"Wake up (Y/n), Com'n wake up already. Wake up" I heard Emma shout as she jumped on the bed.

I opened my eyes then rubbed them to see Emma jumping on the bed. She was fully dressed in casual clothes ready to go out.

"Geez, she's acting like a child trying to wake up their parents on Christmas" I thought to my self as I started to fully wake up.

"It does seem that way doesn't it" I hear Lily say as she lays next to me trying to snuggle with me.

Emma continued to jump on the bed and shout but had her eyes closed so she couldn't see that I was up now. I turned to Lily, she was wearing one of my old shirts and was in a pair of panties.

"Morning Lily" I say with a smile.

"Morning (Y/n)" she says with a smile then gave me a morning kiss.

Emma then jumped onto me still with her eyes closed.

"Get up sleepy head!" She shouts then lands on my stomach.

"I'm up I'm up, you can stop the shouting and jumping" I tell her.

She finally opens her eyes and then gives me a light kiss on the lips. She then gets off me and gets off the bed.

"Get dressed already okay. I can't wait for our date" she says cheerfully then skips out of the room.

"I've never seen this side of her for a long time, you must really make her happy" Lily says to me.

"I guess I do, I guess I make all of you girls happy" I say.

"More than you may think" Lily says with a smile.

"Well I better get ready for my date with Emma, don't want to keep that bundle of energy waiting" I tell Lily before getting out of bed and started to get ready.

As I started to get ready I had the feeling that I was becoming different from what I used to be as I thought of how things have went since becoming a devil.

"Why do I feel different from what I used to be. When I think about it I was never this social before I became a devil. I guess these girls of mine are changing me for the better"

When I finished getting ready for my date with Emma I headed downstairs.  Once I got downstairs I saw Emma petting Mo'o.

"Are you ready to go Emma?" I call out.

She quickly turns to me "Yes I've been ready since 7 this morning" she says excited.

"Wow that early,I can't blame you though. You haven't seen much of the outside world since you were stuck inside a hospital bed for almost an entire year" I say to her.