Black and White

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you and Akeno went on a late night date which was just filled with sex.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's Sunday now, around 8 in the morning. I'm in bed, starting to wake up. The sun was already starting to pour in through the windows of the room.

"Look who finally woke up" I hear a recognizable mature woman's voice say before licking my left cheek.

"I'm pretty sure it isn't 10 Kuroka" I state before rolling over to my left to see her face not even a foot away from mine.

She seductively laid on top of the covers of the bed in her black kimono while her two tails laid on top of her hips.

"Some cats are impatient and I happen to be one of them. Waiting a week is hard enough so coming a few hours early won't hurt anyone" Kuroka says "Plus what girl wouldn't be impatient when they have to wait for a handsome stud of a boy like you~"

"I don't know, you tell me" I say then got out of bed so I could get dressed "I can only see myself through my eyes and not through the eyes of others"

"I didn't know the Green Dragon Emperor could be philosophical~" Kuroka coed

"That's what happens when you have a lot of time to just think" I say as I finished changing and left my closet then said "How did you get in my room anyway? Did you teleport or did you just walk through the front door of my house like a normal person?"

Kuroka then appears in front of me before pressing her body against me "Do I look like a normal person hun?" She says as her tails waved around and her cat ears twitched "Why would I walk through the front door when I can bypass every obstacle to your room"

"Like bypassing my mother?" I state.

"Your mother?" She questions with a confused look on her face.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1" I counted down and when I hit zero my mom opens the door to my room.

"(Y/n), I made breakfast" My Mom says in a ecstatic voice then notices Kuroka who was still pressing her body against me "So you must be Kuroka, (Y/n) informed me that you would be coming today" She says with a smile.

"More like you read my mind" I state.

"Well it doesn't matter now. Breakfast is ready" Mom says in the same voice she used when she entered then closed the door.

"Is your mother always this joyful?" Kuroka asks.

"Yes, get used to it if you expect anything from me"

"Aww don't be like that babe~, You know you want me~" She says.

"We'll see about that. Let's head down stairs, I don't want to keep my mom waiting"

"I'm all yours" Kuroka says before hugging my left arm with my arm being enveloped by her breasts"

I walk out of my room and into the elevator with Kuroka latched to my arm "You came here today expecting to leave without your virginity didn't you?" I questioned her.