Beach Getaway

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was the big battle between You and Sairorg, with you winning the battle and game.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Right now it is later afternoon of the festival where the old school building was turned into a occult mansion. We were all starting to clean everything up as the festival came to a close. It turned out better then I expected, especially with the maid cafe. Thought I was going to have to knock a guy out but thankfully I didn't need to. I was putting the tables from the maid cafe away and out of the corner of my eye I see a orange teleportation circle in the room where the cafe was being held. I walk back into the room and where the teleportation circle was, I see Riser Phenex which surprised me a bit.

"Hmm, seems I missed the festivities" Riser says as he looked at round the room.

"Riser?" I question and he looks my way.

"Ah, Green Dragon Emperor, a pleasure see you again" He says as he walks my way.

"Are you looking for Ravel? If you are she's up stairs" I say.

"I'm actually here because I'd like to talk you about something" He states.

"Me?, alright what is it?" I ask him, slightly confused.

"My mother has prepared a weekend for you and Ravel this weekend, think of it as a reward for your victory during the rating game with Sairaorg and for taking care of my sister" He says in a calm tone.

"Alright l, you explaining that in a calm tone kind creeps me out, I thought you of all people would be against that" I said.

He chuckles a bit with a smirk "I find that amusing truly, I was the one who came up with the idea. Even with our history, I'd like to start anew you could say. How about it?" He then holds out his hand.

"He came up with the idea?, I think he's broken" I thought before shaking his hand "Thanks Riser, I won't waste any of my time with Ravel this weekend"

"Though just as a reminder, if you hurt my sister in any way. I promise I will roast you alive" He states.

"There it is.."

"I have no intention to do that" I say.

"Now, Where is Rias. I'd like to speak with her" Riser says.

"She's upstairs" I say "I advise you knock first"

"Very well" He says before walking past me to go upstairs.

"Hmm, a weekend with Ravel. Sounds lovely"

I go to grab another table and I hear screaming from upstairs "Brother, what are you doing in here?!!"

"Ravel, why are you wearing such indecent clothing for that of a phenex?!" Riser shouts "Wait hold on Ravel don't-"

I then hear the sound of a loud explosion from upstairs which shakes the entire building. I sigh "I told him to knock"

"Dude what was that?" Issei says as he comes running in from outside where he was pick lung up the decor from outside.

"Riser just got blown up by his sister" I stated as I picked up a table.

"Oh, I guess he didn't knock" Issei replies.

"I told him too" I say.

Part 2.