Reunion With a Old Friend

Hello everyone. It meeeee again. Thank you to everyone who reads my books. Now right now we have ticking kiba bomb. And how so we defuse him. Let's see so let's head in to this.

~~~~~

POV: Kiba

Part 1.

I just finished talking to (Y/n) and I'm now walking through a street with no street lights. It started to storm hard then a I saw a priest stumble out of a ally next to me. He saw me then he started to stumble towards me.

"Please you have to help me--" The priest said before falling on the ground face down.

"A priest?" I said to my self. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Nener nenner yoo hoo have you missed me you playboy scum of the underworld" he said while swing a sword in the air.

"Its Freed Sellzen" I growled at him " have you been in town this entire time?"

"Ohh such a happy reunion" Freed said then laughed a little.

"I'm not in the best mood today so that is very unfortunate for you" I said to him as I summoned a demonic sword.

"Yay I get to have even more fun. These crucifying priest are starting to get annoying" a light and aura started to come off the sword. That light, that aura was way too familiar to me." So let's dance pretty boy who's sword will win your demonic sword or will my Excalibur be the victor"

We then started to clash swords. As we fought I could feel the tingling on my skin from the holy sword. I don't want to be cut by that thing I will have about 90% of certain death.

We continued to clash our swords together. I was surprised that my sword didn't break against a Excalibur. The rain kept coming down. He kept saying things that annoyed me and list me off.

I then fought with anger which led to him seeing a opening ant curing me on my right arm. He started a rant about holy swords. So I took the opportunity and charge and tackled him.

"Hey that's cheating" Freed yelled at me.

"That's what devils do" I yelled back.

He then got a call on a magic circle.

"Looks like I have to go. It's been fun but I have more impotent things to take care of. So long" he said to me before showing a flash bang down blinding me and not allowing me to follow him.

I just stood there with a pissed off face having the rain pour on me with out a care in the world.

Part 2.

POV: You

It's the next day and me and the girls are in the kitchen. I'm making pancakes, bacon, and hashbrown. The girls were sitting at the table talking about Kiba and his situation. I made their food and gave it to them. As I gave them their food I gave them a kiss on the cheek. Each of them had 2 pancakes, a few pieces of bacon and a scoop of hashbrown. Except Koneko who got 8 pancakes so that it would fill her up more. I sat down with my plate next to Lily and Rias. I then asked Rias.

"Rias don't you and Akeno need to go talk to Sona and Tsubaki about Kiba?"

"Yeah. Me and Akeno have to go after were done eating. But we won't be meeting with them till after school. We have some things in the club room we need to take care of" she replied.