Game of Kings

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, the rating game between Gremory and Bael was about to begin.

~~~~~

POV: Rias

Part 1.

First things first, I will be skipping most of the fighting because I do not want to write out almost two episodes of fighting that everyone has probably watched already. It's not out of laziness but for my sanity and time, so I'll start where this shit gets good. I hope you guys understand, we'll be starting off right after the fight between Rossweisse, Xenovia, Kiba, and Sairaorg.

"Kiba....Xenovia...Rossweisse..You all fought brilliantly" I say to myself.

"Uhh, Rias. We might have a small problem" Issei tells me before motioning to (Y/n). I looked at (Y/n) and he was just sitting there, staring up at the spectating screen "He hasn't said a word since Gasper's fight"

(Y/n) sat in his seat, hands clasped together as he looked up at the screen. There was no sign of emotion on his face, but in his eyes I can see his anger burning into fuel. Sitting there trying to hold himself together.

"Alright kings!, get ready to roll those die!" Naud says. I take the my dice and rolled it, rolling a five and Sairaorg rolling a 4 "There it is my lovelies! The magic number is nine!"

"I'll go again" Issei says.

"Thank you Issei" I replied.

"It looks like both kings already got their combatants already!" Naud says.

Issei is then teleported to the battlefield. The battlefield was a colosseum and Issei's opponent was Sairaorg's Queen, Kuisha Abaddon. Issei summoned his sacred gear when the battle started.

"Alright, come at me " Kuisha tells Issei.

"I may be a idiot at times but I'm not stupid enough to fall for a trick like that. I watched how you caught Akeno off guard, I won't fall for the same trick" Issei tells her.

"So what?, are you just going to stand there then?" She questions back.

"If that's what you're going to do. I'm sure I can't do the same. There isn't any sort of time limit or anything" Issei says.

"What is he doing?, why isn't he attacking?" Asia says as she looked up at the screen.

"I'm not sure. By now he would of done something, especially when Sairaorg's Queen is wearing something somewhat revealing" I replied.

"He's stalling" We hear (Y/n) say. We both looked back to him as he continued to stare up at the screen "Look at his left hand"

We both looked at Issei's left hand and Issei had his left hand behind his back. In his left hand was a growing ball of energy. To be more specific, the ball of energy was a dragon shot that was being stored up. After a few minutes of silence with Kuisha and Issei standing there looking at each other, Kuisha then noticed that Issei had his hand behind his back.

"Say, whatcha got there behind your back?" Kuisha questioned.

"Oh, this?" Issei says before taking his hand out from behind his back, revealing a dragon shot the size of a basketball "It's just something I've been storing up for a bit, wanted to make sure the blast was to your liking"

Kuisha was dumbfounded that she hadn't noticed what he was doing sooner "You said you weren't stupid enough to do something like your Queen did, from here it looks like you're doing just that"

"Wow, the underworld does think I'm just a perverted moron. It looks like I'll just have to explain it since you can see it" Issei says with a sigh "You see, I've thought about how your families ability works and did some reading on it to prepare just in case. You can make a portal to deflect, nullify, and split attacks. Though you can only use them within an area nearby though, and this colosseum is a nice enclosed place that works to my benefit. You're power is useless if my attack has no escape"