New Addition

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Cao-Cao and company retreated after they had failed at their plan to bring great red.

P.S. I'm skipping the play part because I want to get along with the story. Also, I'll be reorganizing some events so they can make some sense and since. Hope you guys understand.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today is a new day, everyone got back to Rias and the others safely. Over the weekend we did a few things, which included a play was for Issei's Oppai dragon show and a concert for my album. Fuck you Azazel for not telling me. Right now was break time, Me and Rias were checking up a lovely new addition to the ORC and school. Well, less checking in and more peaking in through the door. Sitting in her seat as a first year was Ravel Phenex, who was surrounded by more then a few of the other girls in her class, she looked quite nervous which was unexpected.

"So, tell us all about where your from?" One of the girls asked Ravel.

"Phenex is such a cool last name, it sounds like a super hero" Another girl says.

"This class is big on over seas transfer students, like not that long ago we got this total cutie named Gasper" Another girl says.

"Oh, maybe we should get some tea together some time" A other girl says.

"Sounds delightful" Ravel replies simply then laughed nervously.

"Is it me or does Ravel seem a little nervous?" Rias asks me.

"Considering I was expecting her to be high and mighty, yes she is a little nervous" I replied to Rias "I think I'm going to help her out of the situation she's in"

I open the door and I walked into the room. Not to my surprise, most of the girls in the class did their think and swooned over me from a distance. I still don't like being popular with the girls in my school. Ravel sees me and she stands up.

"U-um, please excuse me, I need to go" Ravel says before leaving her desk.

Ravel walks up to me and we exit the class room. Ravel sighed in relief before hugging me "Thanks for getting me out of there"

"No problem, you looked a little out of your element" I replied.

"Well, this is the first time I've ever transferred schools and seeing that I'm a devil and all, I have no idea how I'm supposed to talk with these overly curious teenagers" Ravel explains.

"I can see how that might be a little nerve racking for you so perhaps we can find a classmate you will be a little more familiar with" Rias says.

I then see Koneko walking down the hall towards us "Hey Koneko, I got a favor to ask"

"What is it?" Koneko asked.

"I wanted to ask if you could be Ravel's friend and explain to her how things work around here. It help me out a lot of you can" I asked Koneko.

"Sure, whatever" Koneko says then looks at Ravel "Besides, Cats love fried chicken"

"Did you just call me a chicken?" Ravel asked Koneko with a firm tone.