Sitri Sisters

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you and Yuma went in a date and had some fun while you were out.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today's Monday, a holiday so no school. Sometimes, I wonder why there are so many holidays. I was in bed, wanting to sleep in. I feel Yuuma next to me, sleeping soundly, with my eyes closed I pulled her in and spooned her from behind. Her hair was by my face, not to be weird but it smelled nice. However, it was off putting by the kind of scent it was.

"Dragon fruit?" I thought "Thought, she used coconut shampoo?...guess she switched it"

She had a shirt and a pair of panties on, I put a hand on her waist as I held her close. Feeling the soft of her thighs while caressed her. I was only in boxers.

"(Y/n)......" She muttered in her sleep.

At that moment, when I heard her voice, I felt something was off as it didn't sound like Yuuma's voice. I slowly open my eyes and in front of me was short black hair. I take my hand off the girl who I now know isn't Yuuma. I sit up and spooked around, seeing that I am definitely not in my room, let alone my house. Next to the bed on the side I was on was a school uniform, my school uniform.

"Where the fuck am I?" I question in my head.

The girl rolls over and my eyes went wide as I saw who I am in bed with. I slowly try to get off the bed as try not to wake the sleeping beauty. I get to the edge of the bed, then, the short haired beauty started to wake up. She sits up while yawning. She looks directly at me and I looked directly at her as I was in the middle of getting up, frozen in place. She says nothing, she rubs her eyes before reaching over to her bed stand and grabbing her pink glasses. She puts them on then stared at me once more. Now, her face goes red.

"(Y-Y/n)!" She shouts.

"H-hey Sona...." I say very awkwardly.

"What are you doing in my bed?!" She shouts while pointing at me, extremely embarrassed.

"That's a really good question" I replied to her.

Sona stands up and a gleam goes through her glasses, while her face was still bright pink and embarrassed. She holds out her hand and a blue magic circle appeared in her hand.

"Holy shit!" I thought "Time to fucking run"

"Sona!, (Y/n)!, breakfast is ready!~" We both hear a familiar voice chime loudly.

Sona stayed still "Sona..., please put away the magic" I say, fearing what Sona could actually do to me.

"T-turn around....I-I would like to change" Sona says as she puts her magic away while covering her self a bit.

"R-right...I'll change as well" I say while turning around.

I started to put my clothes on, I didn't look behind me to see whether or not Sona was looking at me.  After I finished putting my clothes on, I left Sona in her room. I exit the room and the house seems to be on the more normal side then I was expecting, however it was a more open concept layout. The smell of bacon filled the house. I walk down the stairs from the second floor to the living room. There is a sound of sizzling bacon along with audible humming.  I get near the kitchen and look inside to see Serafall humming to herself as she stood at the stove. Serafall was dressed in a magic girl cosplay with a pink apron on.