Reunion

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you gave a bad boy acting high class devil a beating and made some advances on Ravel Phenex, bravo to you. Then as the night continued Koneko ran out of the room mysteriously for no reason.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

After I saw Koneko run out of the ballroom I ran after her. It made no sense for her to just run out of the room like that. I seems like she's chasing something. As I followed her I see her go in a elevator that was going down. I press the down button by the elevators and the other elevator opened up. I got in and pressed the first floor button.

"At least I know she's going down" I say to my self.

Then before the elevator door closes Rias runs into the elevator.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" She asks me.

"I saw Koneko bolt out of the ballroom and it seemed like she was chasing something" I replied to her.

"We can look for her together and leave the others here, I don't want to make a scene if we don't have too" Rias adds.

The elevator door closes and it went to the first floor. On the ground floor there was a path that lead around to the front of the hotel. The path was next to a large dense forest with a small clearing before going in with a small path going through.

"She probably went into the forest" I suggest.

"Probably, I'll send my familiar in to search for her" Rias says.

Rias summons her bat and her bat flies into the forest. After a few minutes her familiar comes back and lands on her finger then unsummons it.

"Okay I know where Koneko is and there's no time to lose" Rias tells me.

"Lead the way Rias" I say.

We then started running into the forest. I followed Rias as she ran, she could run suprisingly well in that dress of hers.

"So what's up with Koneko?" I asked as we ran.

"She has been really pushing her self lately and having to come to grips with some personal issues" Rias tell me.

Rias then tells me a small story about a conversation she had with Koneko. How Koneko thought she was pathetic and was going to hold me and Rias back because she says she's not strong enough, and that she was afraid to use her nekomata powers because she doesn't want to become like her sister.

"Damn it all, Does she not trust me being able to help her with her not going out of control?" I say.

Rias shakes her head "it's probably more of she doest trust her self in controlling her powers" Rias pauses before continuing "sadly this is a obstical she has to over come by her self, we all have struggles we have to face alone"

We then found Koneko and saw she was talking to someone so we quickly hid behind the nearest tree and watched the convorsation.

"What are you doing here Kuroka?" Koneko aresks the black hard, 2 tail nekomata that was laying in a tree.

I looked at the nekomata and she was wearing a black and red kimono and had long black hair, hazel eyes, and some pretty big boobs....

"Seriously, I came back for you shirone. When things went south I had to drop everything and run, I couldn't take you with me" The woman said in a calm and mature voice.