Train Ride Home

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the ORC, Sona, Tsubaki, Saji, and the Valkyrie Rossweisse fought the god Loki and defeated him with you almost dying in the process.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

After saying our goodbyes to Rias' parents and Grafia we went to the train terminal and hopped on the train which headed back to the human world. We were in the 2nd car of the train while the 3rd one was empty and Azazel took the 1st car for himself. We all sat in one booth as Rias and Akeno stood by a window while talking. I sat on the edge of the booth on the left side, Lily and Emma were sitting to my left, Xenovia was sitting next to them, Next to her was Asia leaning on Issei's shoulder while he was still oblivious about Asia liking him, Gasper and Kiba sat across from Me in the other seats and Koneko was laying in my lap purring as she slept. I then started up a conversation with everyone.

"Lily, Emma, How was your training with Rias' mom?" I ask.

"It was great" Emma replies "She's so nice and kind"

"Yeah, and her demonic power is on a totally different level" Lily adds.

"Seems like you girls had fun" I chuckle.

"So what was your training?" Lily asks.

"Yeah, you never told us what you had to do for training" Xenovia adds.

"Well.... I had to learn about the history of the underworld" I say.

"Why is that?" Kiba questions.

"Maybe it's because (Y/n) didn't really need training" Gasper says while he sat in his box.

"That could be the reason" Xenovia says.

After Rias finished talking to Akeno she walked over to me and said "Hey (Y/n),I need to talk to you. Privately. It's about something important"

"Sure thing Rias" I say.

I look down and Koneko was still sleeping in my lap. I gently picked her up off my lap and stood up. I then gently placed Koneko where I was sitting to no wake her up from her sleep. I turn back to Rias and she took my hand and lead me to the door to the third car. I've never been in the 3rd car so I didn't l know what to expect. Rias opened the door and she lead me into the next car before closing the door and pressing a button next to the door. I look around at the car and it was a hallway with a few doors going down the left of the hall. Rias leads me down the hall to the last door on the left, she opens the door and we walk in before she locks it behind her.

I look around the room and I see a king size bed with a exotic wooden bed frame. There was a few lamps in the room, a few were on while a few were off illuminating the room in a light orange glow like a fireplace at night. There was a bench like couch in front of the bed with a coffee table in front of it facing a TV which was directly in front of the bed.

"(Y/n), Please take a seat" Rias says while motioning towards the couch.

I sit down on the left side of the couch and Rias walks over to a table that was on the right side of the room.

"Would you like some tea?" She asks.

"Sure" I answer.

Rias then takes the tea kettle that was on the table and pours two cups of tea. She then walks over to me and hands me my cup of tea as she holds hers. Rias sits next to me and takes a sip of the tea.

"(Y/n), How are you still alive?" She asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask before taking a sip of the tea.