Neko At The Beach

Hello everyone it's me again. Last chapter you and Emma went on a date to the amusement park. Now you have a date with Koneko, will it turn out great?

P.S.: before this chapter starts I want to know whether ou guys want me to go through and have me do Season 3 of the Anime or start with Volume 5 of the light novels, there isn't really any consistence in me doing Season 3 of the Anime Instead of starting from Volume 5. If I start from Season 3 it will be faster before we get to some of the new stuff that's not in the Anime that I really want to get into but you guys are my readers so I wanted your opinion. Pick if you want me to start from Season 3 or Volume 5.

A: Season 3

B: Volume 5
~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I got home with Emma from our date at the amusement park, I park in the garage and we walked inside. All the girls were in the living room talking to each other as they watched TV except Koneko. The girls turn to us and all they see is me and a gigantic teddy bear.

"Where's Emma?" Lily asks me worried.

"She's behind the gigantic teddy bear" I reply.

Emma then sticks her head out from behind the teddy bear. Even though the thing wasn't as tall as her she held it in front of her entire body. If you were to stand the teddy bear next to Koneko it would be a good 6 inches taller than her.

Note that Koneko is 4'6"

"Where did you get that thing it's massive?" Xenovia asks.

"Let me guess you won it for her" Akeno says.

"That's correct" I reply.

"Something you would do no matter what" Rias says with a smile.

"Very true" I reply "So where is Koneko?" I then question.

"I'm r-right he-re" I hear Koneko stutter a bit.

I turn around and see Koneko at the elevator door blushing a bit. She was wearing a long blue dress with her swim suit under it and was wearing blue sandles. I couldn't tell what kind of swimsuit she was wearing due to the dress.

Koneko's hands were behind her back as she held a small duffle bag behind, I guessed that it was her stuff for the beach such as a spare set of clothes and other beach essentials