House of the True Chaos Dragon

Hello guys it's time for a new chapter the others have more information about your past, now you guys are walking to Issei's house. Let's see how this whole situation play out from here.

~~~~~

POV: 3rd

Part 1.

You and the other ORC club members were about 5 minutes from Issei's house and goes down another street waving his hand saying.

" I'll see you guys tomorrow at school my apartment is this way"

You and the others waved goodbye to him and kept walking towards Issei's house the sun was close to setting in the horizon so the sky was a bright orange and yellow. You could still see clearly as if it was cloudy out side since devils can see in the dark. When you guys arrived at Issei's house they saw your car parked in the drive way. Then Rias asked curiously.

" Issei's is that your families car"

Issei answered while frowning " No, that is not ours..... It's actually (Y/n) car"

You were standing there smiling while rubing the back of your head " Yeah that is my car it was my father's favorite car in his collection "

In the drive way was Issei's parents cars and your car a Stock Green 1968 Pontiac Fire Bird in pristine condition as if you just bought the car from dealership today. You pulled out your keys and unlocked it.

This is a picture of what the car would look like

" That car's rad (Y/n)" Koneko says while another candy bar.

" (Y/n) where did Colton get this car" Rias asked.

" He made a special order for it when it was released. He asked for it to be in Chaos Green as a special request" you continued stating " No he didn't know that he would endup with a son that possessed the Chaos dragon, his favorite color was green. And for where he got it, after ordering it he had it imported to Japan from America. You don't see many imported cars in Japan a lot do you huh"

" I don't care where it came from, all I know is that it makes you more sexy and hot " Akeno says while hugging you from the back.

You could feel her large breast on your back and started to blush. But you could feel something else an aura coming from Rias. She looked angry then said.

"Akeno get your hands off of him,
(Y/n) my servent"

She responded " I know but you haven't made a move on him yet so I made the first move"

She then bit your left ear a cute and seductive way. You could feel some thing dripping from your nose, it was some blood but not a lot.

" are you two going in to the car I have some things I have to do when we get to my house ok" you say while figuring out about what Akeno just did.