Video Game Tournament

Hello everyone It's time for another chapter. Last chapter Chef Micheal gave you The Holy Swords of Chaos as a gift to help bring together The three great powers. And you had a voice in your head give hints on who you will have your first lemon with. Now without a further ado let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today is the day of the Leaders Summit. It's morning at the moment and the girls are sitting on the couch watching anime about boy who is half ghoul and works at a coffee shop. I was making breakfast for everyone in the kitchen. We're all wearing our school unoforms, it's like our normal attire for everything devil in the human world. I invited Kiba, Gasper, Issei, and Asia to come for breakfast which they all accepted, Gasper accepting was a surprise to me. I guess he's getting more comfortable around everyone, he even moved in with Kiba too. When I was finished cooking I put all the food on the table. As I was putting the last plates of food on the table Kiba, Gasper, Issei, and Asia. Gasper was carrying a box for him to sit in. I then greet them with a smile.

"Hey guys, perfect timing I just finished cooking breakfast"

"What did you make?" Issei says drooling a little.

"Pancakes, hash brown, bacon, sausage, eggs, and a lot of other stuff. And you can stop drooling, I know you think my cooking is the best in the world"

Issei then wipes his drool "because it's the best food I've ever tasted"

"Where did Gasper go?" Kiba asks while looking around.

"Gaspy is over here" Koneko says pointing at the Gasper in a box in front of the TV

Rias then walks up to me and asks?

"Should we start making our plates now?"

"Ohh yes we should" I then turn to everyone who are now in the Living room " Okay everyone you can make your plates now. Take as much as you want"

After we all get our food we all sit down on the couches in front of the TV. From left to right it was Lily, Me, and Emma on the three seat couch. Koneko, Xenovia, Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Asia, and Issei sat on the Huge (L) shaped couch. Gasper sat in front of us in his box with a plate of pancakes. While we were eating I started up a conversation.

"How do you think the Leaders Summit is going to go?"

Rias then responds "Smoothly I would presume, but that's if a issue does not come up"

"What kind of issues?" Emma asks curiously.

Akeno then explains "just because the leaders of the three great powers want to create a alliance with eachother doesn't mean everyone in their race wants it"

"That makes sense" Emma replies back.

"But let's just hope something doesn't go wrong at the meeting" I say then sigh.

After our little conversation we all made small talk with each other as we continued to eat. While we were eating Asia had to hit Issei in the head couple of times with her bible because he was wearing a lewd face.

"Where in the hell does she keep that thing seriously?" I asked my self in my mind.

After breakfest Koneko helped me with the dishes because she wanted to help. The others continued to watch TV. When we were done with the dishes we walked over into the living room. I saw Gasper not intrested in what was on the TV because all of the blood. I got a case that had a PS Vita, it's charger ans a bunch of games inside it. I then hand it to him.