Yokai of Kyoto

Hello everyone it's time for the new chapter. Last chapter, while you and your group were walking around Kyoto you were attacked by a girl who says that she is your little sister and wife to be.

~~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Me and Rossweisse were in our room, since the incident with her jacket happened. At the moment Rossweisse was in the bathroom changing while I on the other hand waited in the room for her. When she walks out, Rossweisse is wearing her grey suit that she wore when she was with Odin.

"Better?" I asked her.

"Yes, much better" She says with a smile.

We hear a knock at the door and the door opens reveling Azazel "Hey guys" He says casually.

"Is there something you need?" I ask.

"I'm supposed to bring to a meeting, as requested by the devil queen" Azazel says.

"Alright then" I replied.

Me and Rossweisse exited our room and followed Azazel. After a small walk through the hotel and picking up, Lily, Yuuma, Xenovia, Irina, Asia and Issei, we found ourselves entering a room with along table with a lot of food. Also, we see the 2nd years of the student council sitting at the table along side my mom and a nicely dressed Serafall who was in a red yukata.

"(Y/n) your finally here!" Serafall says with joy and grabs ahold of my left arm and hugs it.

No one in the room acted surprised as everyone now sat at the table "Why is no one acting surprised?" I asked.

"Dude, you get all the hot chicks, you dating Serafall isn't surprising" Issei says and just about everyone in the room agreed.

"Sit next to me" Serafall says as she sits me down at one end of the table before she sits next to me.

"What brought you here to Kyoto Serafall?" I asked her.

"Work stuff, I'm here because I'm forging a alliance with the yokai, so it's strictly business sadly" She replies as she pout a bit "Unfortunately something terrible has happened.."

"Like what exactly?" Kiba asks.

"The leader of the Kyoto yokai has disappeared, more specifically a nine tales fox whose missing" Serafall explains.

"Oh no..." I say while face palming a bit.

"Seems like you have another kidnapped mother to find (Y/n)" Azazel says as he took a sip of his sake.

I then see my mother givmg me a deadly glare "Is there something your not telling me my son?" She questions but with a sweet facade.

"What have you done Azazel!?!, I can't just say dad had another kid with someone else who I have to marry!"

"Oh I see" Mom says calmly before closing her eyes "That's he would do after all"

"She read my mind!"

"This is the first time I'm actually happy you read my mind" I state.

"Azazel filled me in earlier about what happened at the shrine, this news doesn't bode well for us" Serafall says.

"More then likely the people behind all of this is the Khoas Brigade" Azazel states.

"Not those duche bags again" Issei says.

Azazel then stands up and walks over to a window "Damn it, it will be tough to do anything with the students here. They've really got us this time"