Kokabiel

Hello everyone it's me again. Last chapter You and Rias had sort of nice dinner at a sushi resturaunt. And Issei and Saji got a spanking of a life time. Kiba when missing again now with Xenovia and Irina. Now let's dash into this chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next morning and Friday. I woke up with the girls still sleeping. I look at the clock and it was 5:00 AM. I got out of bed trying to not wake up my girlfriends from their slumbr.

I took a shower and got changed in to my uniform Then went downstairs into the kitchen and made breakfeast. When I was done making breakfeast it was 6:05 AM and I went out side onto the deck to make a call.

POV: Lily

I woke up to and the other girls were still sleeping. I looked at the clock and it said 5:45 AM. I went into the other room and got dressed into my school uniform. Then went back into (Y/n)'s room and woke up the other girls.

I went down stairs and smelled breakfeast, scrambled eggs, bacon and rice. I found (Y/n) standing on the deck out side. Before i could open the door and say good morning, I saw that he was on the phone with some one. I put my back against the wall by the door to hear what he was saying.

"Hey doc how's it going"

*voice on phone*

"Good to know your doing ok, I'm fine as well. So how's she doing"

*voice on phone*

"She's been recovering well has she. It's only been a month since I became her gaurdian and she's doing better already"

*voice on phone*

"I gave her something that will be able to heal her in a way surgery wouldn't be able to do. So at this rate when do you think she will be able discharged?"

*voice on phone*

"Week or two that will be perfect. She'll love it at my house I just know it"

*voice on phone*

"Hello young lady how have you been?"

*voice on phone*

"I'm doing good"

*voice on phone*

"You can stop thanking me. It's fine, just the type of person I am"

*voice on phone*

"I know your excited to be discharged soon I can hear it in your voice"

*voice on phone*

"Your going to be living with me silly there's no better way for it to go, I'm your gaurdian after all"

*voice on phone*

"Ok I'll talk to you later bye"

*voice on phone*

"Doc, you have my professional guards watching her right"

*voice on phone*