Before the Game

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, the ORC attended a conference about the upcoming rating game then had a interesting conversation with Ravel's mother.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today is the day of the rating game against Sairaorg. We are all excited for the match when being nervous as well. The ORC is on its way to the floating city of Agares on a ski lift like cabin. Mother was with us as well, she wanted to watch the rating game. Azazel was also with us since he is our advisor.

"So this what the floating city of Agares. Originally the Bael faction wanted the game in their domain but then arch duke Agares intervened between the great Satan and the great King" Azazel tells us.

"Hold on, I just thought of something, is our rating game supposed to represent the battle between the Great King Bael and the Great Satan Lucifer" Kiba says out of thought.

"Well, there are some people who will look at it that way, so I guess yeah" Azazel responds.

As the others talked, I looked out of the window towards the floating city. Watching as the water falls flowed down to the lake below. It was calming to watch the water fall.

"Is there something wrong my son?" Mom asks me as she sat next to me.

"Nothing's wrong mom, I'm just trying to keep a clear mind before blood is shed" I tell her.

"Oh sweetie" Mom says and cups my cheek "Thank you for being the way you are"

"You welcome mom" I replied.

"I don't know if I could ever live without you again" She says as she pushed our cheeks together.

"I feel the same way mom" I replied with a small smile.

Mom and I gained everyone's attentions and Azazel chuckled to himself while everyone else smiled at the sight. Mom noticed the others and smiled as well while being as motherly as can be by trying to embarrass me with her love.

{Time Skip}

After getting off the lift and a ride in a limo with Ravel, The ORC has arrived at a building next to the venue where the actual rating game would be taking place. It's deferent from the past two rating games where we were teleported you the location.

"That match isn't scheduled to begin until nightfall, so until then, they've asked you to wait in your designated room next to the venue" Ravel explains as we entered the building.

As we made our way to the room, we encountered a group of hooded figures with a large skeleton in the middle of them with a staff made of a skull that had three eyes. The skeleton also had some sort of fancy armor on with a white hat.

"Well if it isn't the god who rules over the dead of the heather world. Hello Sir Hades. What brings such a avid devil and angel hater such as yourself here?"" Azazel says to the large skeleton.

Hades laughs a bit "I can't help it, you crows have been squeaking so incisively that I had to come and see what all the noise was about. It's nice to see the Welsh and Chaos Dragons, I will admit that miss watching the both of you and the vanishing dragon run wild in the depths of hell. It gets rather dull without you, at least tonight's match should be entertaining" Hades says then starts to walk away with his group of black hooded figures "Do me a favor and try not to die, I don't want to have to reap your souls"

Once we get to the room, we all did our own thing. The room was one big open room with tables lining the edge. On the farthest wall from the door there were some exercise equipment. I sat at one of the tables with Rias and Akeno.