Mother

Hello everyone here is a new chapter. Last chapter Yuuma discovered she had a sacred gear called Heaven's maiden and she told you who had your mother.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I was in my room with Yuuma, Emma, and Lily. I just finished what needed to be done in order for me to never lose them. Yuuma had just said that she wanted to tell me something.

"What is it Yuuma?" I ask.

She hesitantly looks at before speaking "Your mother is still alive, and I know who has her"

"What?" I say before yelling "How is she still alive! I saw her die in front of me!"

I could see tears starting to form in her eyes from my reaction "I was all an illusion. Shalba put a spell in you to make you see your mother being tortured"

"Then where is my mother!"

"Loki has her!" She cried "I don't know where Loki put her or what he did with her. All I know is that he has her!"

I tried to calm down before hugging Yuuma and letting her cry into my chest "It's Okay, we will find my mother. No mater the cost"

"It's not okay. I'm the reason she's gone" She tells me.

"I'll go make some tea" Lily says.

"I'll go with" Her sister adds.

Lily and Emma then leave the room. I let go of Yuuma and she walks over to my bed before sitting down on the edge of it.

"Why did you save me (Y/n)?" She asks me while looking down.

"Because you were worth saving" I simply tell her as I sit to the left of her.

"How am I worth saving?"

"Because you are more then just your past and what you couldn't control" I tell her.

The door to the room opens and I see Lily and Emma in a panicked state. They looked like they saw a ghost or something.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I stand up.

"There was a woman in your kitchen drinking wine" Emma says.

"What was she wearing?" I asked.

"A flowing blue dress. She had blond hair that went a past her shoulders and she had blue eyes" Lily explains.

"It can't be" I start walking towards the door and Yuuma followed me "This isn't possible, it couldn't be this easy"

"What do you mean?" Lily asked as we entered the elevator.

"In a simple way you just described my mother" I say.

"This seems way to easy. Even if Loki was able to break out of the prison he's in, no way he would just give my mother to me"

Then something came to mind. Before everything happened I used to watch my mom do everything around the house, some times she would have a glass of red wine here and there but never white wine.

"Hey girls. Do you know what color wine she was drinking and what hand she was using?"

"She was drinking white wine and was using her right hand" Emma answers, I activated my sacred gear and and clenched my fists "Why did you activate your sacred gear?" She asked, frightened.

"My mom doesn't drink white wine and she's left handed"

"So your saying that someone's making them self look like your mom?" Yuuma asks.