Saving Princess Yasaka

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the 2nd years of the ORC and student council start to face off with the Hero Faction.

~~~~~

POV: Lily

Part 1.

Me, Yuuma, Asia, and Kunou watched as (Y/n) faced Cao-Cao and his 3 friends after taking out the rest of the group. (Y/n) started to chant for his Juggernaut Drive.

"I,who shall awaken"

[So we're really going to go through with this plan?,let's do it] Rex says.

"So your going to go Juggernaut Drive?, your going to kill everyone here including your friends you know" Cao-Cao tells him.

"Yuuma, why is he going Juggernaut Drive?" I asked her.

"He isn't, he's just giving himself a little power up" Yuuma says before getting onto her knees.

"How do you know that?" Kunou asks her.

"He isn't stupid enough to do something like that while we're in a space like this" Yuuma states then clasps her hands together as if she was going to pray.

"Yuuma, if you pray you will hurt yourself" Asia says, a little worried.

"I'm not praying God, I'm praying to him" Yuuma says "As I was cursed with our souls intertwined, I've found that (Y/n) often doesn't have someone when he doesn't know he needs it"

(Y/n) almost finishes his chant for Juggernaut drive but Cao-Cao stops him by elongating his spear to attack him. (Y/n) grabs the staff of the spear before it could stab him in the chest. Cao-Cao yanks his spear back after (Y/n) stopped it. (Y/n)'s duel swords started to float into the air on their own with a black aura surrounding them. They floated infront of him, pointing at Cao-Cao. A black power started to flow through the swords and started to create a black ball of power in between them as they floated. Then, fiery green storm of power burst from inside of (Y/n) and surrounds him.

"This is your true power (Y/n)" A women says from the gems.

"Prepare for Death" He tells Cao-Cao with anger.

[ARMAGEDDON CANNON] His gems yelled as he did the same.

A massive black beam shoots out from between the swords and at Cao-Cao. Cao-Cao and his friends jumped out of the way before the black beam could hit them. The beam destroyed the ground like nothing before hitting a barrier behind them.

"No way, I didn't know big brother was that powerful" Kunou says.

"I didn't either" I replied.

POV: You

After the black beam of power finished doing its destruction, the swords of chaos stopped floating and stuck them selves into the ground. Then as if I knew what I was doing, I shoot Echo into the ground before picking it up to wield it. Then two green dragon like hands appear out of black smoke and pick up the swords of chaos like they were nothing.

{Three blades are better then two, don't you agree partner?} Rex asks me.

"Yeah, way better" I said, still not feeling like myself.