Thousand Gates

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the 2nd years of the ORC have gone on a field trip to Kyoto.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

After we had gotten off the train in Kyoto station, my group, which consisted of me, Emma, Yuuma, Xenovia, Irina, Issei, Asia, Matsuda, Motohama, and Kiryuu, arrived at the hotel we would be staying at which was owned by the Gremory household. It was a large luxury hotel with all the 5 star jazz and stuff. Kiryuu, Matsuda, and Motohama were amazed and in awe of the place once we entered. The others not so much since I live in a mansion but it's not on the side for being fancy like the hotel was. In the lobby of the hotel, all of the 2nd year students collected for a announcement. Rosswiesse, My mom, and Azazel stood in front of the crowd of students.

"Now listen up everyone, make sure to get your keys for your rooms then after you will have free time for the rest of the day" My mom says and it looked like most of the guys were hypnotized just by hearing my mom's voice.

"Also, stay out of trouble and all that jazz, now go head to your rooms" Azazel states.

Everyone got their keys for their room and the group split up. The guys were on one side of the hotel while the girls were on another, taking up an entirety of a floor of the hotel. For me though, my room was all the way at the end of the hallway that all the boys were staying in. The hallway was a different style then the rest of the hotel, it gave off the feel of a traditional Japanese house then a luxury hotel with the walls being different. Once I reached my room I stuck my key into the lock and unlocked the door. I opened the door to see the opposite of the rest of the hotel, it looked like a room that would be in a ordinary house.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?" I questioned inside my head.

It was a one bed, half bath room that had a small coffee table in the corner and a small tv that was irrelevant to this day and age. I set my bags next to the bed and Issei walks into the room.

"Dude, how did you get stuck with this room?" He questioned.

"I don't have a slightest clue" I replied.

The both of hear chuckling and we look at the door way to see Matsuda and Motohama ready to burst out laughing as they walked in.

"What's so funny?" I ask them.

"You got the lamest room up in here" Matsuda says while laughing.

"I see how the school pulled off the lodging budget" Motohama laughs.

The two continued to laugh until we heard a knock on the open door "Hello, (Y/n), are you in here?"

At the door was Rossweisse who was wearing a red tracksuit. On her shoulders was a duffel bag, I remembered that she put all her stuff for the trip inside it.

"Why are you here Rossweisse?" I ask.

"This my room as well" She states "We will be staying together during the trip"

Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama's jaws drop to the floor in disbelief. I was in shock too but I probably should of expected it.

"Do I even want to know who set this up?"

"Is their something wrong?" Rossweisse asks me.

"No, not at all" I state then glared at the three perverts "These guys were just leaving, right?" Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama nod in unison before bolting out of the room "So who put us together?"