Hot and Sexy

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was the date with Lily by the water fall. Also taking her purity while on the date also. This chapter it's the date with Xenovia. When you mix Xenovia and anything where a girl can wear
less cloths what could possibly go wrong?

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was about 3:30 pm and I was backing in the Dodge Demon into the 2 car sized car trailer that was hooked up to my Dodge Cummins. I changed into some new clothes when I got home from my date with Lily. Xenovia was getting ready and Akeno was helping her. I was thinking about what possibly Akeno could help Xenovia with unless it was what she was wearing or something. Rias watched me as I loaded the car. When I finished I closed the door of the trailer and locked it. Rias then came up to me with a question.

"How do you think this will go?, I don't want you getting in a accident" Rias asks me.

"I'll be fine Rias, this isn't the first time I've done this" I reply.

"I see" she says back.

I walk to the drivers door and check for something in the middle seat compartment.

"What are you looking for?" Rias asks.

"The ownership papers for Xenovia's car. I remember I put them in here earlier" I reply to her as I finally found the papers and left them there.

"Why do you need the ownership papers for Xenovia's car?" She asks.

"Because, I already know there's going to be some idiot who would want to pink slip me" I tell her.

I get out of the truck and close the door.

"Pink slip?" She questions.

"It's when one person challanges someone for their car. So the loser has to hand over their car to the winner. Owner ship papers are given to the winner with the car, but both people must have ownership papers in order to pink slip" I explain.

She nods "I get it now"

She then starts to walk back into the house.

"Rias where are Koneko and Emma?" I ask her "I haven't seen then since I got back.

She turns around and replies "They went to the mall together with Asia" then she continues walking back inside.

I continued to get things and put them in the truck, I already knew that if the possibility ever arose Xenovia would have condums. After about 15 minutes I finally finished getting everything ready. The last thing needed to be checked of my mental list is the girl I'm going on a date with. I leaned against drivers door of the truck as I waited for Xenovia.

"I wonder what's taking Xenovia so long?, did she get confused about how to put on some new clothing again" I then protest against my self "Impossible, Akeno has been with her. Then again, Akeno is the master of seduction so I wouldn't doubt her helping Xenovia with a outfit"

Then as if she was could hear me Xenovia walked out the front door wearing clothes that showed a bit of skin, well more than what is normal. She was wearing a black top that was cut at her belly button, deep blue short shorts that showed some of her black underwear, black boots that had a gold design on them, and she had a gold bracelet on complementing her gold eyes.

 She was wearing a black top that was cut at her belly button, deep blue short shorts that showed some of her black underwear, black boots that had a gold design on them, and she had a gold bracelet on complementing her gold eyes