Day of the Festival

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was about getting your mother back from Loki.

P.S.: I am sorry for the whole kiss with your mother thing last chapter. To explain the reason for it, it was to make sure that no one would be able to make her anyone else's piece in their peerage if anything were ever to happen. With your mother having a very powerful sacred gear how would you know if someone wouldn't come after her. Simple explanation in why, sorry again. Alright onto the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the middle of the night before the day of the school festival. As I laid in bed by myself, I opened my eyes as I felt something wrong. I felt sadness and turmoil but I myself was not feeling those feelings I came to a conclusion very quickly of what the cause was. I shot out of bed and ran out of the room, I went in the elevator and went down to the 4th floor. I get to Yuuma's room and I see her tossing and turning in her sleep franticly. I rush over to her and brought her into my embrace.

"It's okay Yuuma, it's not real, I'm perfectly fine" I say to her in a calm tone and she hugs me tightly back with tears in her eyes "There's nothing to worry about Yuuma, everything is alright"

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I'm so sorry" She cried as I hugged her.

"It's okay, I'm perfectly fine Yuuma" I say to her "There's nothing to worry about, it's over and done with"

Her cried died down into sobs then into wimpers until it was dead silent. I looked at Yuuma and she was sleeping peacefully. I laid her in her bed and put the blanket over her.

"Sweet dreams" I said then kissed her on her forehead.

I walked out of her room and closed her door. I went back up to my room and got in bed. All I could do was lay there, I couldn't fall asleep, the events of he past few weeks. Diadora and his love letters, the rating game with Diadora, and the Loki incident with my mother. Hours pass of me laying in bed away until it was time to get up for school.

{Time Skip}

School had just started and everyone was in their classes. Kiryuu stood in front of our class as the teacher was doing staff stuff for the festival.

"Hey everyone, today we have a new transfer student. I know we've gotten a lot of transfer students lately but some reason our class didn't have a lot of students in it to begin with. Anyway, come in" Kiryuu says.

The door to the class opens and Yuuma walks into our class, wearing a school uniform. It fit her perfectly and quite frankly it looked really good on her.

"Umm, Hi, My name is Yuuma Amano. It's nice to meet you all, Please treat me well" Yuuma says.

"Yuuma wont be able to participate in the festival today but she will be there to cheer our class on" Kyriuu says.

"Nice bust, nice hips, nice everything" Matsuda says while looking at Yuuma.

"Don't make me punch you into next year" I tell him.

"She's yours too!" Matsuda and Motohama say.

"Yes, And If you even try to spy on her while she's in the locker room or anything like that, you me going to wish that you were in hell. Understood"I tell them and they nod rapidly "Good"

"He has a very good reason for his threats" Issei tells them.

"Yuuma, take your seat behind (Y/n)" Kiryuu says. Yuuma nods and sits in the desk behind me "Now then, we also have new teacher also. She will be the new history teacher"