Hells Training Camp

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter, Last chapter things happened, let's just leave it at that. Anyway let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next day in the afternoon and the entire ORC is standing in front it Rias house. Let's just say the house is fucking huge, all the members of the ORC who haven't seen been here before looked at it in awe.

"Holy balls" Issei shouts as he looks at the house.

"Wow this place is enormous" Xenovia says.

"Yeah, it's like 20 times larger than your house (Y/n)" Lily says to me.

"This is where your family lives?" Asia asks.

"Uh huh" Rias says as the front door opens up revealing Grafia behind it.

"Welcome home milady. We have been awaiting your return, you may follow me inside" Grafia says.

We all entered the house and we're greeted by a long hallway lined with maids and butlers. Butlers were lined up on the left side and the maids were lined up on the right side. We walked through the hall then a little kid about the age of 7 or 8 runs up to Rias calling out to her. The boy had crimson red hair with red eyes wearing a fancy red outfit.

"Rias Rias your finally home" the boy shouted then hugged Rias.

"It's been a while since I've you Milicas. My you have gotten big since the last time I saw you" Rias says to the boy.

"Is this little boy your brother?" I ask Rias.

"Not exactly, Milicas is the son of my older brother Zechs" Rias explains.

"So that would make him your nephew" Emma says.

"Now be a good boy and say hello" Rias tell Millicas.

The boy nods then walks in front of us formally.

"My name is Millicas Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you" Millicas says.

"So cute" Asia says.

"Devilish looks and good manners talk about prince charming" Xenovia says.

"You know I'm standing right here" I say to her.

"What? I was just stating what I saw" Xenovia replies, then she pushes her breasts up against my chest and whispers into my war "You arn't prince charming because your my king"

"Fair enough" I say and Xenovia stops leaning on me.

We continued to follow Grafia down different hallways until we got to a set of double doors in one of the hall ways. Grafia then stood by the door.

"Please won't you come in" Grafia says while opening the set of double doors.

Millicas runs into the room while saying.

"Rias and her friends are finally here"

We walked into the room and saw Millicas hugging a woman with brown hair, purple eyes and big boobs....