Opposite Side of Akeno

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Rias told you her worries about you dying, then she wanted you to take her virtue so at least that happened before you die at some point.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the day after arriving back from the underworld. While I finished up my homework Akeno asked me out on a date, first time for her to ask me. At the moment I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs which lead to the shrine Akeno goes to sometimes, she said that she didn't want anything fancy on this date. So I dress in some casual clothes and leaned up against one of the stone pillars.

"Why did Akeno ask me on a date?, Did she want to be like a normal high school girl for one?" I questioned to myself.

"Sorry" I hear a voice say. I turn my head to the voice and I see Akeno with her hair down and in a red and white dress "I hope you weren't waiting too long"

"Holy Fuck!" I thought as I unknowingly stared at her with disbelief "She looks fucking gorgeous, Not in the sexy and hot way that she's normally like but a cute and pretty type of way. Damn it all, by the end of this day I'm going to be confused on which side of her I will like the most. FUCK!"

"N-no, not at all" I say still looking in disbelief.

"Your staring is making me embarrassed. You hate this outfit, don't you?" SHe says in a cute like voice that you wouldn't hear from Akeno.

"Akeno, Embarrassed? Have I gone to a parallel universe or some shit?"

"Actually, quite the opposite Akeno" I say as I try to put myself back together "I think you look gorgeous"

"Aww thanks, I thought you would like it" She says "Now let's go have some fun" Akeno says getting excited like a cute high school girl.

"How long will I be able to handle cute Akeno?"

I take Akeno's hand and I kiss her on the lips making her blush a bit "Let's go on a normal high school date Akeno" I say with a smile.

"Let's" She replies while smiling back to me

We started walking hand in hand down the sidewalk towards the inner part of town where all the business and restaurants are. I held her left hand in my right, after a short walk we neared the town and we had many possibilities of things to do.

{Time Skip}

As time passed it seemed like Akeno was getting happier and happier which is always a good thing. We went to the Aquarium, got some crapes, looked in some clothing shops and such, and went to a cafe, much more. Now the sun was in it's later stages of the day and we were walking down a street. Akeno had her arm hooked through mine as she stayed close to me with a smile on her face. I then see 8 familiar figures trying to all hide behind one lamp post, It was my other girlfriends and gasper. We pass them and I say.

"Don't look back, we're being followed. The other's make crappy spies"

"Then let's run for it" Akeno giggles before pulling me.

We ran for several blocks before we stopped due to Akeno running out of breath. After she gained her breath back we turn around to see no one chasing us.

"Coast is clear, I'd say we lost them" Akeno says.

"I guess so"

I look up and I see many signs that all represented the same thing. Love Hotels. This was not the best place for us to be seen in, not that we can't have sex but of someone higher seeing me and Akeno here.