Father of the Chaos Chess Piece

Hello before I start this chapter I just have to say sorry for the previous chapters being short, but I only noticed it after I made the two chapters. On this chapter I'll try to make it as long a possible.

~~~~~
POV 3rd

Part 1.

You wake up and you notice you are looking at a unfimiliar room. There was a note next to you, it read.

Come to the old school building after school. It is important.

-Rias

You look at the clock in the room it was already after school. You got out of the bed and saw your bag there next to the bed. You grabbed and swung it over your shoulder took out your phone and put in your earbuds. You listen to the song and then started singing aloud as toy walked to the old school building.

This the song you are listening to as you are walking. And kind of describes what happened in the last chapter.

Part 2.

You walk in to the old school building and you could hear muffled voices on the second floor. You went up the stairs and towards the room were the voices were coming from. You open the door and you see 3 people in the room. You saw Kiba yuuto on one of the couches reading a book, The school mascot Koneko Toujou eating snacks, and your best friend Issei who was having a nose bleed. You heard a shower running and guessed that is why Issei was having a nose bleed. You sat on the other couch that was in the room next to Koneko.

After about 10 minutes Akeno Himejima walked in and sat next to then grabbed your arm and was hugging it. You blushed and was confused so you broke the ice and said.

"Akeno why are you holding on to my arm like that" saying it with a confused look on your face.

"Because sweetie I want you"

"Is that soo, when did this come about" you asked when heard what she said.

"When I first saw you when you became one of Rias servents, it was love at first sight for me" then chuckled after she answering you

She then hugged you arm tighter you could feal your arm being enveloped by Akeno's breast and then you felt a powerful aura in front of you.

"What's the meaning of this (Y/n) and Akeno" Rias was standing in front of you and Akeno demanding an a answer from you two.

Akeno just giggled and said "just hugging the guy I want" the aura in front of you became stonger and more dense. Then you said.

"It's Akeno being seductive out of the blue to me so I'm paralyzed at the moment and I have no clue what is happening with her" you stated as you tried to pry Akeno's arms off of you.

" Ok now get ready for your punishment for what just happened right now"

"Rias I know you are the master of me and I am your devils servent but that's kind of over kill you know, but on the other hand the Gremory family always adores the servents" you say it sarcasticnly.