Dragon of Sacrifice

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter which ended in a cliff hanger. Last chapter was all about Astoroth and his little game, you got back Asia and Lili to only lose Lili again.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

"Lily?LILY?!" I shouted after the light dissapered with no trace of Lily.

{(Y/n) stay calm, I don't want you to get out of control} I hear Raynare say in my mind with worry in her voice.

Then a man comes out of a green teleportation circle. The same color as mine.

"Hello dispicable sister of the fake devil king. I am Shalba Beelzebub, I am the one and only true decedent of the great devil beelzebub" The man says. He then looks over at Diadora and just blasts him with a shot of magic, making a light insinuate him "Pathetic, he wasn't even able do anything right"

"Hi there Uncle Shalba" I say with hatred in my voice.

"Uncle? Don't tell me your Colten's son also" He says with concern.

"What do you mean by also?" I growl.

"Did you think I would want a lowly human to have a powerful sacred gear such as the Chaos Gauntlets. I was going to take them from you and use them for myself to take over the current the devil kings" Shalba says as he looked down on me.

"So your the one who kidnapped me and my mother and tortured the both of us!!!" I yelled with anger.

I wanted to beat his face him, torture him like he did to me over and over, show no mercy as his scream ring out.

"Yes, though I didn't do it personally because I didn't want filthy blood on my" He says casually "Ohh and how's Raynare doing?"

"None of your god damn business!" I yell "I assume your the one who placed the curse on her and placed that control spell on her!!"

"Yes I did that, as I said before, I don't like getting my hands dirty"

"YOUR GOING TO DIE PAINFULLY!!!!" I yell and started running towards him.

{Calm down (Y/n), I don't want to lose you}

Shalba then shoots some sort of magic at my legs, freezing me in place. I couldn't move no matter how much power I had in me.

"Calm down boy or I'll execute you on the spot"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU BASTARD!!"

"Oh and that girl you call Lily, she's in the dimensional gap, probably dead by now" He says with no care in the world.

After hearing that there was no point in even doing anything. My mother died and now Lily died. Shalba released the magic on my legs and I fell to my knees with tears in my eyes.

"No, No, No, I promised to protect her and now......"

I then blacked out. The last thing I saw was a storm of green aura.

POV: Rias

All of us were devastated after Shalba told us that Lily was dead but (Y/n) was crying on the floor. I've never seen him like this before. Then a storm of green aura surrounds him.