Kiba's Revenge

Hello it's me again. I know it's been a while since I updated this book with a real chapter. Now this chapter will be the start of the season 2 story arc of High School DxD. At the moment Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily are your girlfriends. Now let's get started.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
It has been almost a month since the incident with Riser and the engagement. Putting the time in the middle of spring and time for spring cleaning. All of the club members are at my house holding a club meeting. Me and everyone else were in the living room looking at My baby pictures you had from before the kidnapping and torture. Mo'o and Rose (Lily's familiar)were playing around on the rug in front of the fire place.

"Ohh look at this one he looks so cute" Rias points out talking about a picture of me and my mom. The girls were looking at it with hearts in their eyes thinking it was so cute. I was 4 so I guess I was cute?.

There were also some newer pictures that Colten took also that I had in the book too. Then Koneko found a picture from 2 years ago.

"Ohh my Nyan~" Koneko said as she started to blush while having her ears and tail and showed the other girls

"He looks so hot and sexy in that picture" Akeno said while looking at the picture.

I decided to look at the picture to see what picture they were looking at. I looked over Koneko's shoulder and looked at the picture, it was when I played baseball in middle school. I didn't have a shirt on showing my upper body while I held a bat over my shoulder. I just smiled and wispered in Koneko's ear.

"You can keep it my little kitty"

Then kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you (Y/n)"

"Your welcome" then you said to the other three girls " how about you three keep a picture of me also"

Rias picked a picture of me that Lily took during the Sports festival before the baseball game when I was hitting the base balls one after another.

Akeno picked a picture that Colten took after one of the training sessions we had with dual wield swords.

Lily picked a picture  Colten took when I was 15 all dressed up in a dress shirt and black jeans before me and him went to go eat dinner at a resturaunt.

"Hey (Y/n) what's this picture" Kiba asked while looking at a picture of me another kid with cheasnut colored hair and a sword on the fireplace mantel.

"Ohh that picture is of me and a girl that was a tomboy when we were 5 years old. I believe her name was Irina" I responded.

"That's a holy sword behind you and that girl, you knew that right?" He asked.

"When I was 5 no i didn't know, but after I meet colten he said that was a holy sword" I replied.

"Well I guess anything is possible" Kiba said that and looked at other pictures.

I started to look through the pictures with the girls then my arms were acting up again. Since I sacrificed my arms to Rex sometimes they will transform in to those of a dragon.