The Hero Faction

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, you went to a meeting to discuss the kidnapping of Kunou's mother.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next morning, Me and my group are waiting for a certain someone so that they can give us a tour of Kyoto. Motohama and Matsuda were covered in bandages and bruises,. Probably trying to peak on the girls while they were showering.

"Was it worth it?" Issei asked them.

"Yup" They said as they gave Issei a thumbs up but all Issei did was shake his head.

"That's nuts man, your lucky (Y/n) wasn't on duty or you'd be living a nightmare right now" Issei says.

"What kind of nightmare?" Motohama asks.

"Instead of punching me like he used to, he had something much worse in mind" Issei tells them "He threatened to burn my porn collection"

"Wha!" Matsuda and Motohama say before holding onto each other for dear life, like if they were just a very scary story.

"That's cruel man!, you never threaten a mans porn collection" Matsuda tells me.

"Your telling that to the man who doesn't need one" Issei tells Matsuda.

"Good morning big brother" I hear from behind me.

I looked behind me and I see Kunou with her fox ears and tails put away "Kunou, you made it"

"Of course I did,. Mother would be mad if I broke a promise I made,. Especially a promise to you big brother" Kunou tells me in a sweet voice.

"Please, call me (Y/n) in public" I tell her.

"Alright"

"I didn't know you had a little sister (Y/n), she's so cute" Kiryuu says as she hugged Kunou.

"Get your hands off of me you foul tasted plebeian" Kunou tells Kiryuu with some hostility.

"And she acts like a Princess too,. How adorable" Kiryuu says as she unhands Kunou.

"Everyone, this is my little sister Kunou, she's going to be giving us a tour" I tell everyone then looked at Kunou "Were ready to head out when you are"

{Time Skip}

After a montage of sight seeing throughout Kyoto and eating some delicious food, we stumbled across Kiba and his group when we got to another restaurant.

"What a nice surprise" Kiba says as he sees us.

"How's it going Kiba?" I ask.

"Nothing much" He replied before seeing Kunou "You must be Kunou, it's so nice to meet you. Our teacher Azazel has told me all about you, I'm Kiba"

"Well if that's the case, it's a pleasure to meet you" Kunou replied.

"We're going this way, I'll see you guys later" Kiba says.