88. The Long Weekend Begins

Finally Friday came around, Lucette double checked that she had everything she needed packed. She even double checked that the 'stuff' she brought was with her, she even packed that chemise, for some reason, but she hid the 'special' ones in a hidden part of her bag. The normal bikinis were ok, however, she thought that the 'special' bikinis were not ok. Leaving the house, she headed towards the meeting spot that she read from the note that Mai gave her previously. The meeting spot was, in fact, the carpark near the supermarket.

At school, Mai ended up giving the same note to Ichthys and Corvus as well, as she totally did not know that they actually live with her. So, to keep up with that theme of Mai not finding out, those two would arrive separately, just in case someone else was here. However, she got there a little earlier than expected, so she was the first one to wait.

"Hey!"

A voice called out and, as she turned to see who it was, she saw that there, waving in her direction, was Ichthys with a rather annoyed Corvus on his rear.

"Weren't you two suppose to arrive separately?" She asked them as they appeared at her side.

"Moron is a moron...." Corvus grumbled out as he sat on the floor.

"Well, I suppose it's alright.... Mai actually isn't here yet...."

A few minutes go by and another figure walks over to them.

"Morning." They gave a small wave.

"Good morning, Oreos!" Ichthys gleefully greeted Eros, who was the one that had just arrived.

"Oh right, yes...." He mumbled and walked off.

"Oh... Well, whoops.... Forgot he's not a morning person...."

"Why are you so damn hyper in the mornings?" Corvus asked Ichthys, as he hit him on the head.

"Early Corvus catches the worm!"

"It's a bird, not me! A bird!" Corvus tried to correct him.

"That is exactly what I said!"

"Oy vey...."

All four of them waited for a little longer in silence, pretty much. No one here, apart from Ichthys, did remotely well in the mornings. He was even too active for Lucette sometimes. After a few minutes go by, they spot Mai walking with the guy she randomly invited.

"I still find it odd that he's coming...." Corvus announced, folding his arms.

"For once, I agree with you...." Eros chimed in.

As Mai and Sanctus joined them, he bowed slightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all again."

"Uh huh...." Corvus waves him off.

Eros only smiled at him, and Ichthys gave him a thumbs up.

"Good morning!" Lucette said, pleasantly.

"Oi! Mai!" Eros turned his attention to the red head.

"What?" She answered, sounding deadpan.

"What exactly are our travel plans? This...." He waved the note that she gave to everyone. "Doesn't actually answer it!"

"Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head about that...." Mai waggled a finger in his face. "I have it all sorted!"

"And that would be...?"

"This!" Stretching out her arms, in a T pose, a silver van drove up and parked nearby.

As they looked over, a middle aged red haired man stepped out of the driving side, and smiled in their direction. Lucette couldn't help but notice that he kind of looked like....