117. The Feeling of Love

A/N - Just some of the 'usual' stuff at the end of this chapter. You know the drill by now.

The following morning, or what Lucette believed was the morning, she opened her eyes as she awakened. The first thing that she is met with is Corvus hugging a pillow. Feeling confused about what she was seeing, she rose herself up a little to observe him. True enough, the pillow that he was using wasn't under his head, but he was hugging it, while his head was just on the mattress. As Lucette leaned in a little, she noticed that she couldn't actually see his face, since his hair hid everything. So, as she looked down the rest of the bed, she saw that the sheets themselves were barely covering his top half. If she had to guess, he may have had a restless sleep. That could explain a lot but, as she continued to watch him, Lucette couldn't help smiling a little at him. He just looked kind of cute, even if he was more or less naked. As her eyes wandered down the bed, she saw where the sheets started and she noticed that if the sheets were moved just a inch lower, then everything would be on show. Feeling flushed at that thought, she averted her eyes away from that area, and her mind automatically wandered to the memory from last night. Shaking her head to remove the thought, it ended up reminding her that it was only a few hours ago that she thought that she couldn't trust Corvus. Which, in turn, hurt him. He never said it, but she could tell. However, it was most definitely confirmed that she can trust him, so she wouldn't be truly alone. As she looked around the room, Lucette really did wonder what exactly would be happening in the near future. As she let out a sigh, she lay her head back on the pillow again, and stared up at the ceiling. She then took notice that there really was never much time for simple relaxation. As she stared up at the ceiling, she felt that there was movement beside her and, as she moved her head to look, she saw that Corvus was sitting up and looking in her direction. However, he didn't say anything. He just lay back on the pillow again so that he could conveniently move so that his head would rest on it.

"Hi..." She softly spoke to him. As she had no idea what the 'time' was, it was the better option to just go with it. "You ok?"

"Yes...." He half mumbled out, but raised his head again. "I kind of forgot where we 'were', but it's ok...."

"Yeah.... I wonder if the technique I was shown still works here...." As she raised herself up in a sitting position, she looked at her hand.

"What would that be, pray tell?"

"That clothing thing."

"Why wouldn't it? It's a different section of the world, but it's not that restricting."

"Oh...."

Testing out her theory anyway, she swung her legs over the bed and, just as she was shown before, she clicked her fingers. Sure enough, she was wearing clothes again.

"See?"

"It was a theory I wanted to test...." She laughed a little as she turned to look at him again.

"Well, I can do it too...."

But, before he even clicked his fingers, he threw off the rest of the sheets and, only for a split second, everything was seen, and he was back to normal, wearing his usual outfit.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Ah, you can't prove it!" He rolled backwards and stood up from the bed.

Giving him a face, she sighed and sorted out the bed so it didn't look like a tornado had been through here. As she looked over her shoulder, she saw him sitting on the sofa, and looking down towards a small object laying on a cushion.

"Wait!" She yelled out a little loud, stopped what she was doing, walked straight up to the sofa and stared down at the dog, who was still on the cushion. "I completely forgot he was here!"