11. The Book Incident

Lucette sighed as she opened the front door, and was greeted by Eros, who was standing there.

"Morning." He cheerfully said to her.

"Ah ha, morning."

She really wondered why he was here.

"Not bothering you, am I?"

"Huh?" She looked at him, in truth he didn't, but the other guys in her house though....That was a whole other story. "Oh..No. Not really..."

Lucette watched him as he slightly tilted his head.

"Turtle neck?"

"Eh? Oh! Yeah, it was a bit cold, so I thought I'd wear this today."

"Hm..." He lifted a finger, like he was checking something. "I suppose it is, but then again.. I'm just wearing this.."

She watched him as he presented himself in front of her. Out of their school uniform, he tends to just wear shirts and dark jeans. He's rarely caught in something 'bright'.

"Looking spritzy."

"Naturally."

"By the way, how can I say this without being rude... erm... Why are you here?"

She had to ask the question, and he just laughed to himself.

"In truth? No idea. But it's the weekend, so why not?"

He had no idea? Ok, that was odd, even for him. In all honesty, she would let him in....But there was just one problem.... Well, there were actually two problems.

"Oh? Who's he?"

A voice casually calls out from behind Lucette, and she grits her teeth. Eros raises an eyebrow.

"Do you already have someone here?"

"Oh, it's Oreos again. 'Sup!"

She saw Eros' eye twitch at the sound of 'Oreos', and Ichthys nonchalantly parked himself beside Lucette.

"Why are you here?"

"Me? Maybe cause I liiiiiiiv...."

Before he could actually say the word live, Lucette covered his mouth with her hand.

"He was just dropping off something that I left behind, he is just leaving now."

She started to push him outside, and Eros stepped aside as that was happening.

"Hey. Wait, what?"

Lucette quickly gestured to Eros for him to walk in, and before she closed the door, she mouthed the word 'Sorry' to Ichthys and closed it.

"Phew...."

"That was....Interesting."

"Huh? Oh...Hah, yeah..." She couldn't help nervously saying.

"Hm? Something is different."

"What?" She looked up at him, and he was scanning the room. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Maybe it's just me..." He turned back to her and smiled. "Oh, that reminds me. I have this for you."

She watched him, as he pulled out a sheet of folded paper from his jeans pocket and handed it to her. Carefully opening it, she saw it was another note page.

"What's this?"

"I forgot to add it to the notes Mai gave you. Didn't realise what it was till it was too late, but I thought I'd give it to you now."