93. Time and Space

A/N - Bit of a lemon mention

The area around Ichthys seemed to be going in slow motion, he could barely even hear the howling dog anymore. It still felt like he had lost half of himself, which, in some sense, was right. A voice was calling out to him, but at first it faded out.

"Hey!"

The voice was much louder that time, and he let go of his lifeless brother and looked up. Sanctus was staring down at him, leaning on the stone slab. In a way, he looked terrible.

"What?" Ichthys merely mumbled out.

"This can be fixed." Sanctus informs him.

"Heh..." Ichthys looked down, and dusted some hair off of Corvus' face. The heat from his body was fading. "It's impossible to bring anyone back after being stabbed..... After being stabbed by Severance...." Ichthys looked up at the sword, and then back to Sanctus. "Was that figure Casus?"

"No.... It's more than likely that they stole it from him or, better yet... They killed him for it, however...." Sanctus pushed himself off the stone slab, and Ichthys saw a white light start to engulf him. "He isn't the only one who can mess with time and space...."

"Excuse me?" Ichthys questioned him. As he did so, a pure white glowing circle with runes materialised under Sanctus, and he had his hands positioned with his palms facing upwards beside him.

"Spatio Temporis." Sanctus spoke, with a clear strong voice, and Ichthys watched on as runes started to rise from the circle, and Sanctus' eyes glowed. "Perpetuum!"

A huge beam of white light rises up, and everything gets engulfed, Ichthys gets blinded by the bright light.

Ichthys opens his eyes and finds himself standing back on top of the hill again.

"Does anyone get a sense of deja vu?" Corvus spoke up behind him, and Ichthys instantly turned and hugged him. "Seriously, what is with the hugging?" Corvus protested.

"Err... I had an urge...." Ichthys let him go, and rubbed the back of his head.

"It's better to change your approach, because one of you just died." Sanctus spoke up and both brothers turned around.

"That would explain the coldness....." Corvus mumbled. "Nice to know that I died then, huh?"

"... I do feel something, so that didn't happen?" Ichthys tilted his head. "However, I don't want it to happen again, because I felt like I got my heart ripped out...."

"Basically, I reversed time to a certain point, negating his death. But you still feel some of the effects, because that feeling was very strong...." Sanctus raises his hand, and a portal appears. The black and brown dogs jump out of the portal and sit down in front of them.

"My suspicions about you have really hit the sky now...." Corvus informs him.

"Yeah, yeah...."

"What is it with these dogs then?" Corvus eyed him up.

"Well, one, they are not just ordinary dogs...." Sanctus turned to the dogs. "It looks like you WILL be getting your fun, so you might as well try it to see if it works, huh?"

"And here I thought you wanted to keep it a secret for much longer...." One of the dogs speaks.

"Wait, that voice...." Icthys looked quizzically at the dogs. "Why was that familiar just now?"

Instead of answering, the dogs don't answer back, and Sanctus clicks his fingers. Both dogs glowed a dark black colouring, and they instantly jumped right at the brothers. The black german shepherd aimed for Corvus, and the brown labrador went for Ichthys. Both of the brothers braced themselves for the impact, but instead they stumble as both dogs just get absorbed.