43. Jealously

A/N - A slight mention of blood

Lucette surprised herself. What was this? How did it go from comforting him to...... This? Even managing to initiate half or well everything, her mind originally said no, but her body said yes. Her mind took over completely, but she couldn't remember when it did. They weren't even dating! She mentally tried to stop herself, but failed every single time. It was getting to the point where there was no turning back. As she thought that, she realised something, it was too early! That, and everything else! Fighting back her own body, she tried to say something. But, before she could manage, a knock sounded at her door, followed by a voice. Ichthys heard the voice and he froze. He tore himself off of her and positioned himself on the side of the bed. The knock came again and, looking down, she had just realised that her top was missing. Seeing it tossed aside, she made a grab for it, wrapped it on her front and hid under the covers. Pretending to sleep would be a better option....

A third knock sounded and she heard the door creaking open.

"We've been wondering where you went......... Why do you have your shirt off?"

Ahhh, of course. His own shirt... But wait, that voice. Who was that?

"Oh, it got hot..." Ichthys stated.

"Uh.. Huh... Well, can you not be randomly shirtless next to a sleeping lady, please? I'm pretty sure that I brought you up better than that..."

Wait, that sounded like the weird talking horse. WHY WAS HE IN HER HOUSE? She really wanted to ask that question, but fought hard against herself not to.

"Yeah, Yeah..."

"Anyway... You are required. So......."

"Yes... Yes..."

"Hmmm.... Well, anyway, yes."

Lucette heard the door close, and a hefty sigh. She was going to ask him some questions, but she suddenly felt way too shy. She REALLY couldn't look him in the face right now.

"Erm, you should probably go..." She muttered as she rolled away from him. Why get embarrassed now?! It's like she was a completely different person from before.

"Hmm......"

Oh great, now he was being awkward.. Wait, no, she was being awkward first....

"I'm just going to stay here for a little...."

That wasn't actually a lie. She was curious about why that weird horse was in her house, but her embarrassment would be just a bit too much. That, and the others would pick up on her awkwardness. She really needed to gather herself up, before even seeing anyone else.

"Get some rest..."

His voice sounded close, and she felt a hand touch her shoulder. As quickly as it touched her, the feeling went, and it sounded like a door closed.

Rolling onto her back, she tried to analyse what happened. Her body still felt hot. Using her hand, she touched her neck. She was really aware that he paid a lot of attention there, but they were soft and sweet. Darnit... Her confusion was through the roof. Thinking about it, a very similar thing happened with Corvus... But that time, he stopped it. Corvus mentioned something about him getting 'hurt'. But, this time, there was nothing of the sort. Was this another thing to do with her unique gift? She never really had ANY thoughts of a relationship, she was strangely content with not having one. Especially since she never really saw those two in that light, they were just fun to be around. But, as she continued to think, there had been moments when perhaps that thought was there, hidden deep behind everything else. Did she actually love them or not? It was such a hard question for her to answer..