126. Blue Rose

It wasn't long after their 'fun' in the bath, that Lucette glared at Corvus, who was currently winging out the water from his hair. Given the fact that he had the ability to not get wet, he sure did get wet a lot.

"Y'know you could control your urges...."

It was true, his libido sure was something else. But, as she 'tells' him off, he raises an eyebrow at her.

"I would like to point out that you don't complain, and you can clearly say 'no' anytime. Which you never do. So....."

"Ah! Nevermind then!"

"Hah!"

As she watched him, she noticed the piece of purple fabric around his neck, along with the chain. Corvus never really removes those, huh? Lucette knew the significance of it, but he really had a lot of dedication. As she watched him move around, she couldn't help her eyes wandering. As she blinks several times to distract herself, she waves her hand at him.

"What?"

"Shoo! I need to actually bathe and then get changed!"

He tilted his head at her. "Why? I've seen literally everything before. I can even tell you the location of that beauty spot of yours...."

"You're distracting...."

"How?"

"By existing!"

"Hah!" He let out a loud snort. "But fine, whatever the lady says, the lady gets... In more ways than one...."

"Let's not go there...."

Corvus then gives one of his snarky little grins, and she averts her gaze as he gets out. She only looked again when she heard the bathroom door close. When she was sure that he was gone, she let out a heavy sigh. She then kind of wondered who was more trouble, her or him.

Finally getting to bathe in peace, Lucette finishes up and gets dressed again. She got into the basic simple clothes of a shirt and jeans, and she had decided to opt to use these types of clothing until things were settled. As she looked down at herself, she really did miss the girly outfits that she liked to wear. But some were not practical in the slightest. As she exited the bathroom, she spotted Ichthys hanging about on the sofa, but that was all. She then realised that Corvus was actually nowhere to be seen. Feeling curious, she went over to the sofa and leant down, looking down at Ichthys.

"Do you know where your brother went?" She asked him.

Ichthys then looked up at her with his big turquoise eyes, and he gave her a smile.

"He said something about going outside to check on the barrier... I think.... Well, it was something along those lines...."

"I see...."

Before she moved away, he called out again.

"Hey!"

"Hmm?"

"Are you upset about having a child at such a 'young' age?"

"I... What?" She was surprised by his question and, as she looked down at him, she saw that he asked that question with such a straight face.

"Indulge me."

"Erm...."

Lucette thought about it for a moment.

"Honestly? No. One of my long term dreams was to start my own family...."

She then started smiling as she said that, but that was because it was true. Even if Lucien told her that her father wasn't always the bad guy he was, she couldn't really remember those times, and she wanted to create her own family. A loving, carefree family. Something that she will dearly cherish until the end of time.