90. Honeymoon Period

A/N - Lemon Warning ^_^

Hearing the door open, Lucette panicked and hid her face with her hands. Wait, she could move her hands? Moving her hands away from her face, she saw Mai standing by the door with bed hair and blue, dolphin patterned pj's.

"Oh, you are awake. What was with all the moaning?" Mai asked her, whilst scratching at her head.

Looking around, Lucette realised that Corvus was actually gone, and she was back under the sheets. Wait? What? Wait, has she been dreaming the whole entire scenario again? Was this a dream within a dream?

"Oh.... Sorry, I had a nightmare....." Lucette lied.

"Oh, that explains a lot.... How are you feeling anyway? You know, the heat exhaustion?" Mai yawned.

"Oh.... Much better...."

"Well... It's still really early so, since you're alright, I'm going to go back to bed...." Mai yawned again, and walked back out the door, shutting it behind her.

Sitting up and looking down, Lucette was painfully aware that she was, in fact, naked. Checking the time, she noticed that it was, just as Mai said, early. It was 6:15 to be exact.

"Well, that was something...."

"Eh?" Turning towards the voice, she saw that there, laying on his side, was Corvus. Her eyes darted to somewhere they shouldn't have, and she looked somewhere else. "So, that really wasn't a dream, huh?"

"No."

"Wait, if I recall.... Last night, you said I had no problem with... Nevermind... You know what I mean...."

"In my defence, the second 'one' you sprang on me! So I didn't have time to set anything up!"

"You could've done!" She pouted in his direction, and he raised an eyebrow.

"I was rather.... Preoccupied....."

"Well, can she hear now?"

"No."

"Good...."

"Why? Are you thinking of finishing what we started?" Looking in his direction, she saw that he was casually smirking at her.

"What? No!" Throwing a pillow at his face, she moved to get up. But, realising that she was still naked, she wrapped the sheets around herself. But, as she moved to try and get out of bed, there was a pulling sensation on the sheets, and she fell backwards, back onto the bed. Corvus' face was directly above hers, as he stared down at her. Something about the way he looked at her made her forget how to breathe.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm getting up for the day?"

"You heard your friend, it's early, so what's the rush?"

"The early bird catches the worm?"

"Well, does that make you the worm then?" He gave her another smirk.

"I... What?"

Moving his head downwards, he planted an upside down kiss on her. It wasn't long after that she totally forgot about getting out of bed.

Laying on her side, with an arm wrapped around her, she checked the time again. This time, it said 9:10. Wait, have they not actually gotten out of bed for the past three hours?! It's not like she really was complaining but, strangely enough, she didn't even feel exhausted from it. Turning over a little, she noticed that he was asleep, with soft tiny noises coming from him. She had to admit though, she was, in fact, extremely mad at him last night then, at least five minutes later, she was straight up sleeping with him. But what was the reason why he wanted to break everything off to begin with? Was that option out the window now?