34. Trios Outing

Submerging herself in the bath, Lucette lay with the water right up to her chin. She could faintly hear those two still arguing. Why on Earth did they have to keep arguing with each other? Although, considering Ichthys' odd behaviour sometimes, and Corvus patronising attitude, I suppose those two personalities clash. But then again, they also still would clash anyway, as they are brothers.. But then again, she wouldn't really personally know, as she was an only child.

Suddenly getting depressed, she submerged herself entirely. Beneath the water, the voices sounded.... Closer? It was weird since she had submerged herself under the water, she shouldn't be able to hear them. Emerging back up from the water, she stared at the bathroom door.

"Hey, moron. Bathroom... EQUALS privacy..."

"I wasn't going to go in there..."

"Then WHY are you standing there?"

"I dunno..."

"Oh, for the love of..."

Lucette sighed, it seemed like both of them were outside the door. Didn't Mai have a cat that was like that?

"Guys, can you not?" She called out to them. Given their due, she had been in there for a bit. But still...

"See? You're disturbing her, you feathered brain nut!"

"What?! I'm here because you're here!"

"Likely story...."

"What.. The.... Absolute...."

"I will be out soon then..."

"You want us in?"

"What? She did not say that... Hey no.."

Lucette's eyes widened at that last message as the door to the locked bathroom flung open. As an extreme precaution, she submerged even more into the tub, as she heard fluttering of wings and a splash. Peeking down at the end of the bath, that was facing the door, there was a hole in the bubbles. Ichthys face had appeared and looked down.

"Well... How do you manage that?"

"Because you hit me.."

A small bird head pops out and casually bops up and down. Lucette giggled at the scene because it reminded her of the time when he slipped. Her giggle didn't last long as she glared at Ichthys.

"Why are YOU in here? Why are both of you in here?"

Ichthys turned his attention to her and shrugged. "Dunno."

"I swear you're going to give me whiplash..."

"Stop pretending to be a duck..."

"I.... I'm not going to answer that..."

"Ah well... Bye!" Ichthys casually waves at the bird and walks out, leaving Lucette heavily confused on what exactly just happened.

"Absolute nonsense..."

"Is he.. Erm.. Fine?" She had to ask.

"Huh? Oh... I suppose..." She watched as Corvus flew out of the bath and carefully landed on the side of the bath. He was still wet and was covered in bubbles, but he never looked at her directly. "It's the norm.."

Lucette watched as he flew out the door, leaving her even more confused than she already was. I suppose this was her life now. Sighing, she thought it was time to get out. Wrapping a towel round herself and pulling the plug, she made her way back to her bedroom. Luckily, neither of those two were in there. She quickly got dressed, in case one of them DID come back; and made her way downstairs.