#Not A Chapter 3

Okay I'll tell you this the newest chapter for Black-Leg Deku will either be out tomorrow or Wednesday fresh in the morning

And I thought I tell you the complete list of Izuku's nights with different women and how it start

Jiro: you'll see when next chapter comes out.

Mei: Izuku originally came for some information about the note and after experiencing sex for the first time and Mei getting too close and her assets pressing against him gets the wheel moving.

Mandalay/Pixie-bob/Ragdoll: during his first job he is in the mountains as they put a simulation of the streets of what he can do and what he can't for later on while they still recover mentally after the camping incident, while izuku in the hot springs afterwards getting clean and one of the pussycats thank him as it slowly turns heated and other two join.

Midnight: one night she gets drunk and Izuku tries to help her back to her home, and she makes a mistake but that mistake is too good and she keeps wanting more even while she sobber as they do it at her agency.

Camie: ???

Mt. Lady: Izuku accidentally let's it slip with his time with Midnight and she couldn't help feel shock, jealous and competitive, will bring Midnight to have a competition.

Ochako: during a mission after Izuku fought a dead swordsman as Izuku use the two swords for the first time, while someone catches the two and aren't saying anything about it.

Melissa: after Izuku first mission where at the end someone completely destroyed them as Izuku had to take the most damage to let them free, but now Izuku had nurse and the apartment to themselves while Eri is in school that U.A offer for her.

Miruko: let's say Izuku devil made him lose control overpowering Miruko and Izuku apologizing and Miruko getting a new feeling get dominant, it isn't till later when they keep training and staring at Izuku's muscle, let's say there a good thing she has no sidekicks or they would have heard moaning.

Ryukyu: after witness Izuku and Ochako she goes to Miruko to tell him to control his hormones and she understands he's young but still, while Miruko said she will but she should come too, just for her to be trap into Miruko plan to help the dragon who hasn't had a man in a real long time.

Nejire: invites Izuku over for Christmas eve as he originally plan to take Eri, but she tired out too soon as Izuku goes and sees Nejire as he ate special Christmas chocolates and eggnog that were both spiked and Nejire took her mama too far as she adding another to the once pretend family.

Fuyumi: after just joining Izuku urges are taking control as he can't help but rub one out in the showers of endeavor agency, and for Fuyumi to come and find him after told to find him and let's say it end up Izuku helping her clean inside to get it messy.

Burnin: she was assigned to help in Izuku's training for the agency and let's say things got too heated and too close as he share a room with her, in the end steam came out of their room during the night.

Bubble girl: bubble girl was trying to relax when burnin dragging in Izuku and she and bubble girl had too many drinks as Izuku was letting the clutches of a horny woman who also want to help her new friend too in her frustration.

Shoko: soon enough Fuyumi and Burnin after seeing Shoko feelings for Izuku and feeling bad they decided to help her learn as they give a night with Izuku with them showing what she should do through their actions.

Mina: she finds Izuku and tries to convince Izuku to return to U.A as the spend time together and Mina even bringing Izuku to her house as she desperately does anything, but Izuku refuse but gives her something.

Momo: during valentines day as she calls Izuku over and said she wanted to chat and tell him that she's doing okay as the new class president, but she cause help but show her true feels and let's say her parents weren't home, especially her father.

Itsuka: this after Izuku becomes the new leader for underworld trading market and Itsuka finds him with his new life and men, and they though originally that she was, but they weren't wrong after Izuku being in a room with itsuka for way too long of a time.

Setsuna: ???

Also should I skip the joint training arc since Izuku isn't there and focuses on Izuku journey in Japan's underworld

Joint training arc

Or

Japan's underworld arc

🚨 warning spoilers ⚠️

For those who have read the Manga and you know what I will do for the Mirio and OFA so if you don't know then ignore this

Okay for those of you who know OFA can't be handled by a regular person of now society standards and Mirio has a little time before it starts effect him to give it to someone new, but the question is who cause I have a few people who can inherit i...

Okay for those of you who know OFA can't be handled by a regular person of now society standards and Mirio has a little time before it starts effect him to give it to someone new, but the question is who cause I have a few people who can inherit it now and here are my options

Koby

Or

One of Izuku's quirkless children