Time to Move in

It's been a three day since the day Zeff told Izuku that the Merry will be destroyed and four days since he met Eri and Overhaul, see the terrified look in Eri's eyes this made Izuku more determined to save Eri and finally it was when he got a call from his internship to come in and he wasn't the only one.

"Yo Midoriya you got called too" said Kirishima.

"Yeah I'm going to my internship" said Izuku.

"Hey guys wait up for us, we got called in too" said Ochako.

"Yeah why don't we take the train together ribbit" said Tsu.

Then as the got to the train they learn they the were told to go to the same place and after all them heading to Sir's office they met the big 3.

"Yo" said Mirio.

"Hey" said Nejire.

While Amajiki was still to nervous to say anything but now all of them walked into the building and they were confronted by a ton of heroes.

'What the heck is going on' Izuku thought.

Then this was when noticed a certain two heroes.

"Gran Torino and Aizawa, what with the big crowd this is crazy" said Izuku.

This was when Neijre noticed her pro hero she interns.

"Ryukyu" said Nejire.

Then she ran up to Nejire and hugged her.

"Hey, hey what is this, what are we doing you said it was a meeting but I didn't know what kind" said Nejire.

"You'll see soon, Nighteye will start it shortly" said Ryukyu.

This was when Sir entered the room getting everyone attention.

"Thank you all for the information you supplied, the investigation has progressed considerably, the small Yakuza organization, the eightfold cleansers we know exactly what they're planning, so along with the acquired information I would like to consult with All of you" said Sir Nighteye.

Soon they all move into a conference room to talk about what exactly was going on, but as they went Kirishima was kinda confused.

"I'm kinda out of the loop here, the eightfold what's that" said Kirishima.

The Kirishima new hero he came to intern explained a bit.

"You had some experience with a part of it, remember that drug you took from one of them" said ???

"Fatgum is right, they also the eason why couldn't use my quirk" said Amajiki as he look at his arm.

Soon they were in the coference room and sat down, ready to listen to Bubble Girl briefing.

"Well then let's begin, since a little more then a week we at the Nigteye office have been investigating the organization known as the eight percepts of death, there was accident involving a gang a thiefs and we believe that the police cleaned up the scene, but there was many evidence that leaded it back to them" said Bubble Girl.